Love Triangle: Part 2

The next morning, when Patton had woke up, he carefully got out of bed, trying to not wake Logan.
When he had successfully climbed over Logan he left the room and headed downstairs to start breakfast.

He didn't want to do anything too fancy, he was still tired so he didn't want to do much that morning.
Patton decided on making omelets, it wasn't as hard to make as blueberry muffins or waffles and it only required a few ingredients.

He started with Logan's - because he was always awake before Roman and the others - he knew he preferred vegetables in his, things like mushrooms and spinach, and so that's what Patton made.

Once finished he moved onto the others, who preferred more simpler things. It didn't take long before Logan had made his way into the kitchen. He was already dressed in his normal attire, it was obvious that he had just gotten out of the shower.

"Morning Logi! Your breakfast is ready." Logan sat down in his designated chair, thanking Patton once he placed his plate and fork in front of him.
"How'd you sleep, dear?" Logan looked up, smiling as he noted the light blush that made it's way to Patton's cheeks.
"Good, it's always easier to sleep when I'm not alone..."

After Patton had finished cooking everyone's breakfast he plated the food and placed them in each of the sides spots, waiting for the others to join and eat.
In the mean time, Patton decided to sit next to Logan and talk, simply take his mind off things.
"Logan?" The logical trait turned his attention to Patton, waiting for him to continue.
"Why do you, and the others, like me so much..?"

Logan smiled, thinking back on the day when he had come to terms with his crush on Patton.
"Patton, you are the sweetest, kindest, most beautiful person to ever exsist. How could someone not, figuratively, fall for you?" Logan contemplated whether or not to make a move and kiss Patton, he decided against it and simply caressed Patton's cheek, providing the small amount of affection that he knew Patton needed.

"What are you two doing?" Patton turned around to smile and wave at both Roman and Virgil.

"We're talking." Logan spoke stoically, not caring much for the others company.

"Suuure." Logan rolled his eyes at Roman's childish response, deciding to end the conversation there.

Before Virgil sat down, he put his hands on Patton's shoulders, causing him to look up. Virgil placed a gentle kiss to Patton's forehead, making the smaller trait to turn bright red. 

"Virgil, quit flirting with him, you were doing it all last night and now this morning too?" Roman wrapped his arm around Virgil's waist, picking him up with ease and moving him away from Patton.
"Put me down!" 

As Virgil squirmed and yelled to be put down, Deceit and Remus walked in. Remus was always quiet in the mornings, he absolutely despised waking up, he'd get over it in about thirty minutes but all the sides enjoyed the blissful silence in the mornings.

"You two are actual children." Deceit sat down at the table, letting out a sigh as he glanced over at Roman and Virgil. 
"For once, I'm going to agree with Deceit." Logan shook his head in slight disappointment as he looked up at the two as well. Roman was finally putting Virgil down and sitting back in his seat to eat breakfast. Virgil let out an aggravated huff and sat down as well. 

"So, do you guys have anything planned today." Patton glanced around the table noticing everyones attention on him.

"Whatever you wanna do works for me." Virgil shrugged as he took another bite of food. 
"I had planned on doing work, but it's supposed to be my day off, so if you wanted to do something I can join." Patton smiled at that, Logan never postponed work or took days off, he simply worked and worked and worked. He only stopped when he became restless and couldn't sit still much longer, which happens more often than one would think. 
"I had planned on watching Disney, if you wanted to join me that'd be fine." Roman winked at the love of his life.