1st Day of School

Patton was shaken awake, his older brother waking him up.

"Patton, come on, it's your first day of your new school." Roman said with a bright smile. Patton had transferred schools because of the obsessive bulling. 

Roman was a year higher than Patton, he had a boyfriend and everything, Patton looked up to him. Roman was his hero.

"Okay, I'm coming." Patton said, trying his best to smile but finding it really hard.

"Hey, at least I'm at your school now." Roman told him. Patton nodded. He sat up, leaning over, staring at his mattress while running his hands through his hair.

Patton slowly got up, Roman's eyes following him until he walked up to his dresser.

"Im going to go cook breakfast." Roman told him before walking out and closing his door. Patton got dressed. He put on his black khakis, his light blue polo shirt which he covered up with his cardigan, also trying to hide his arms. He tied his black converses and then walked downstairs. 

"Roman?" Patton called out, his voice hoarse from all the crying he had done before bed last night.

"Yes Patton?" Roman turned his attention to his younger brother.

"Im not that hungry, I think Im just going to eat a banana." Patton informed him. Roman looked at him sympathetically.

"That's fine." Roman said softly, he didn't like arguing with his brother, especially after all he's been through.

~~~~~

Roman pulled into the school parking lot, parking not too far from the door. Virgil was already waiting for him, tightly hugging his books to his chest out of embarrassment.

"Hey babe." Roman kissed his boyfriends cheek.

"H-hi." Virgil greeted shyly.

"Who's that?" Virgil asked glancing at the much smaller person.

"That's my brother." Roman walked around the front of the car and opened Patton's door. He didn't say anything, he looked really upset.

"Virgil." He saluted. Patton offered a very faint smile.

"Patton." Patton basically whispered. Virgil smiled at him, he used to be like that, until he met Roman. The three walked into the school, Virgil and Roman holding hands, Patton staring at the floor contemplating why he was even still alive. He had some problems when it came to people and school, he had a bad life earlier in his life.

Patton heard someone hit a locker, he snapped his head to the right and it was just someone punching the locker. But it brought back bad memories.

~~~~~

"You really think you belong here?" Someone yelled.

"N-no." Patton tried to mumble. He was trying his best to avoid the boys glare but failed once he grabbed his chin.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He yelled at Patton. Patton tried to look away causing the boy to slam him into the locker behind him. He sunk down as the pain sunk in. He stared down at the floor.

"I told you to look at me!" He screamed again. He kicked Patton in the gut, causing him to huddle over grasping onto his stomach. He kicked again, he coughed this time, blood coming out.

"Look up." The bully said through his teeth. Patton tried to look up at him but he couldn't see anything any more, everything was black and fuzzy. Another kick to the gut and he passed out.

~~~~~

"Patton!" Roman shook his brother again. He had stopped in the middle of the hallway, staring at the boy that had hit his locker. Everyone in the hallway was staring at Patton thinking he was weird, Patton had tears threatening to fall as everyone stared at him.