The Experiment

Patton's POV

"Logan!" I had to scream to get everyone's attention. Roman and Logan were arguing, and they were threatening each other...with spoons. I would have called Roman's name but he wouldn't have even glanced at me.

"Both of you sit down, and stop screaming, and put your spoons down." I told them once they Logan looked at me, which caused Roman to look as well.

"But he..." Roman pointed at Logan.

"I don't want to hear it. I was there for the whole thing. And Roman you insulted him first, and you were scaring Virgil." I looked at my dark strange son and noticed the small smile on his face, it was his way of saying thank you without saying anything.

"Im sorry." Roman said. He sat down, and looked at Virgil, they liked each other, it's so obvious.

"Do you need a hug?" Roman offered.

"Im fine Princey." Virgil said, still smiling.

"Logan, sit down, please." He was still standing, his mouth slightly opened in shock, he looked at me again.

"Is the nerd okay?" Roman asked looking up at him.

"Roman! We just went over this." I couldn't believe he was still calling him names.

"Sorry. But he doesn't look okay." Roman pointed at him.

"Logi? Are you okay?" I walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, his face instantly reddened. 

"I-I have to leave, please excuse me." That's odd. Logan never stuttered.

"What was that about?" Virgil asked after Logan left.

"I don't know kiddo, I'll ask him after dinner."

~~~~~

After we all ate, I was cleaning up and sent the other two to go and watch a movie.

"Patton?" 

"Yes Logan?" I asked without turning around.

"Um..." He started, as soon as I heard him hesitate I turned around. He was fidgeting with his hands, something he did only when he was nervous. His face was still red, and he looked conflicted.

"What's wrong." He looked up at me, his eyes widened a little.

"Logan?" 

"Im sorry. I'll talk to you later." And with that he left the kitchen. I put the plate back in the sink and followed him. 

"Logan, what's wrong?" I caught his wrist, he stopped for a second, and then turned around. He came really close to me, placed a hand on my chin and lifted my face up slightly so our eyes were connected. I must have been a blushing mess by this point, but I didn't know what to do. 

And then he kissed me. It was the most magical thing ever. I kissed back, which is what caused him to pull away. I was so confused.

"You kissed back." He stated. My face turned a deeper shade of red.

"I-I..." I tried to say something but he cut me off.

"Why?" He asked me. I was taken aback by this question.

"Why. Because I've had a c-crush on you for years now. Why else do you think I kissed you back?" I thought of something else to say before he said anything else.

"Why did you kiss me first?" I asked, that's what confused me the most.

"I also had a 'crush' on you for a while. It was somewhat of an experiment, and I wanted to see how you would react." He said shyly.

"You're acting so different." I caressed his cheek, trying to comfort him.

"W-What do you m-mean?" He asked.

"You're stuttering. Your face turned red at dinner. You're more shy than usual. It's adorable." I laughed, his face went red.

"It's not adorable. It's annoying and I hate that Im doing it." He placed his hand on my wrist, but didn't move my hand away. He leaned in again and kissed me again.

"Hey, you guys know that just because you're slightly in the hallway, doesn't mean we can't see you, right?" Roman asked. My face turned red, but Logan simply laughed.

"Sorry Kiddos, we'll leave." I tried to move, but Logan was still too close to me. He kissed me once more, this time longer, and more passionate. And then he moved, walking to his room, leaving me shocked.

"What was that?" Virgil asked me.

"You're just as confused as I am." I told him before I went to Logan's room.

"Logan can I come in?" I knocked waiting for him to answer me.

"Of course you can Patton." Logan opened the door for me.

"Thanks. So...What was that exactly?" I asked him.

"That was my way of telling you that I love you." He put his hands on my waist and pulled me close to him, he made me blush again.

"Logan, stop doing that." I told him putting my hands to my face.

"Doing what?"

"Making me blush. It's embarrassing." I said quietly, causing him to giggle. Logan giggled! 

"I love you too, by the way." I told him kissing the tip of his nose. 

~~~~~

Logan and I were dating now. And I couldn't have been happier, we tried to not give it away during videos, but it was really hard to not hug him whenever he made a dad joke, and to not use pick up lines on him while we were recording, it was so hard, but I controlled myself because I love Logan, and I'd do anything to make him happy.

~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll try and get another one out today.

~Have An Amazing Day!!