Bored

3rd Person
Patton was bored, he was going to talk to Roman, but he soon discovered that he was asleep cuddling an also sleeping Virgil.
So, he set off to find Logan. He was most likely in his room, so he went there first.
He was correct, he found Logan in there and he was solving a puzzle while sitting on his floor.
"Logan, I'm bored." Patton whined as he walked into the Logical traits room.
"And what am I supposed to do about that?" He asked as he placed a puzzle piece down. Patton sat next to the boy, and rested his head on Logan's shoulder. Patton may not have noticed, but Logan's face had turned a slight shade of pink from the physical contact.
"You could assist me in my puzzle." Logan had offered. But instead, Patton crawled into Logan's lap, and wrapped his arms around Logan's neck.
"I want a nap, and cuddles." Pattons voice was muffled because he was leaning on Logan.
"That's fine, but I'm not tired." Logan pointed out. He didnt want Patton to move though, he found Patton's touch comforting, and warm. So he decided to continue his puzzle, while Patton slept.
"Sleep well, Patton." Logan told him, as Patton slowly started to fall asleep.

~time skip~

Logan was now finished with his puzzle, but it has only been about ten minutes.
He didn't want to wake Patton, so he decided to just fall asleep as well. He wrapped his arms around his waist, and layed his head on Patton shoulders, just as Patton was leaning on Logan's shoulder. And their they slept.

~3 hours later~

Patton had woken up to the sound of snickering.
His eyes flickered opened, he looked up, still a bit sleepily. He looked around for a moment, and then realized that the snikering came from the two standing at the door, and they were laughing at Patton and Logan, for Patton had fallen asleep on Logan's lap, his arms wrapped loosely around his neck, and his head was leaning on Logan's shoulder. The only thing different about the way Logan was sleeping was how Patton had been sitting on his lap, and Logan's arms were tightly wrapped around his waist.

"Its not what it looks like." Patton said quietly, trying not to wake up Logan. He lifted up his head so he was now looking at the two, standing in the doorway.
"Oh really?" Virgil teased. Patton's face started to go extremely red. He layed his head back down on Logan's shoulder to hide my embarrassment.
"Are you okay Patton?" Logan ask him. The two started to laugh once again.
"Just so you know, we took a picture." Roman told the two.

"Good for you. But why exactly would you do that?" Logan asked them.

"Blackmail." Was all Virgil said.

"And how would you use it as black mail?" Logan continued to ask questions.

"Umm, to get you to do something I don't want to do." He retorted.

"And why would that work? I am perfectly fine with the picture, acually and wouldn't mind you sending it to me. But I know that it flusters Patton, so I sm, determined to get you to delete it. Also I'm pretty sure that if you asked nicley, Patton wouldn't mind helping you with something, so why use blackmail." Logan had finished his statement, he had shocked everyone in the room, and he hadn't even lifted his head.
"......fine I'll delete it, do you still want a copy?" Virgil asked, defeat in his voice.
"Yes please. Now please leave." Logan told them, and then afterwards heard his door click shut.
Logan had lifted his head, finally, Patton doing the same.
Patton starred at Logan and smiled, he couldn't help himself, he kissed Logan.

It took Logan a minute, but after the shock went away he kissed back.

"I love you." Patton told Logan once they finished kissing, their foreheads now leaned against eachother.

"I love you too." Logan, quickly told him back.

~~~~~

Once Logan and Patton had finally gotten up from their cuddling position, they walked into the common room to find Roman and Virgil sitting right next to eachother on the couch, to the point where they were touching. Virgil was scrolling through his phone, and Roman was looking at everything on Virgil's phone.

"How are the two love birds?" Roman asked, causing Patton to blush, but Logan smiled.

"Fine, how are you two doing?" Logan answered for them, seeing that Patton was too shocked to say anything just yet.

Logan and Patton had walked over to the couch and sat down right next to eachother.

"How are the other love birds doing?" Patton finally asked. His statement caused the other two to look up at him.

"....." both their faces had turned red.

"How's it feel?" Patton asked with a slight laugh.

"Did you two kiss after we left?" Roman asked.

"We did, yes. Why do you ask?" Logan turned towards Roman as he asked the question.

"No reason." He said as he handed a smirking Virgil ten dollars.

"Well, I'm going to watch a Disney movie. Virgil, do you care to join me?" Roman said as he stood up, and held out a hand for Virgil, which he took.

"Would you like to watch something as well?" Logan asked the smiling trait next to him, he nodded, and then waited for Logan to put on 'Tangled'. They cuddled for the rest of the night.