Soft-Boy

Logan was sitting in the common room, reading a book that he had recently found. The mind place was quiet and, as much as he was thankful for it, it was odd. Something was definitely up, but he got too distracted with the pages of his book before he got up to investigate further.

~~~~~

"Okay, I think Patton should go with the bad-boy look. Logan might like it more." Virgil spoke his thoughts aloud, Patton was sat on Roman's bed his focus switching to Virgil and Roman as they both looked down at him.
"He'd look cute like that, but, maybe Logan might like the soft look. Maybe more feminine look?" Roman suggested.

"Why don't we just ask him?" Patton spoke softly. Earlier that morning, Roman pulled him into his room, asking Patton to take part in an experiment that he and Virgil were trying. 

"Yeah, okay that's fair." Roman nodded, walking out of his room and stopping halfway down the stairs when he saw Logan sat on the couch.
"Hey! Nerd!" He called from the stairs, Logan looked up, a look of annoyance crossed his face when he saw Roman.

"What do you want, Roman." 

"Just a quick question. Do you prefer the bad-boy look or do you prefer soft-boy look?" Logan set his book down, raising an eyebrow as he silently questioned Roman.
"Why is this important in anyway?" 
"Oh...y'know, just curious to know more about you?" Logan sighed, putting a bit of thought into it before answering his odd question. 
"I supposed the 'soft-boy' look?" He used air quotes as he used the name that Roman had used. "It reminds me more of Patton." 
"Alright, cool! Thanks!" Roman ran back up the stairs and back into his room. 

"Let's get started!" Roman announced, snapping his fingers and a closet door appeared, many different types of clothes were awaiting and the two got to work quickly. Roman looking through the right side of the closet and Virgil looked through to left side. Patton stayed sat on the bed. 

It had taken awhile before they had gotten Patton fully ready. 
"Alright, Pat. I need you to say these exact words when you go downstairs." Roman told him before whispering something in his ear. Patton had turned his head to the side in a puppy like manner, not exactly knowing what Roman had meant by the words Roman had just told him.

~~~~~

Logan set his book down, having just finished it. It had been about two hours since Roman had come downstairs and bothered him. He decided that it'd be safe to go and check on the three. That was until they all walked down the stairs at the same time. 

Patton was in the front, and he had caught Logan's eyes quite quickly. 
"Patton...?" Logan cleared his throat, sitting up straighter as Patton walked over to him. Logan looked Patton up and down, first noticing how Patton's hair had been curled, his hair slightly falling over Patton's eyes. His glasses had been replaced with circular, aesthetically pleasing glasses. They had a golden frame and sat on the very tip of Patton's nose. A natural blush was engraved on Patton's cheeks - his blush making his freckles more prominent as they fought to be more noticeable than his blush. Logan's eyes trailed down, noticing the baby-blue crop-top-sweater that Patton wore. It had the words 'I'm Babey' written in cursive letters on the center of it and the sleeves were much too long for Patton, the sleeves hid his hands completely. Patton's pale stomach and the freckles that littered his skin was visible. The short's he wore were high-waisted and were not finger tip length. They barely even went down to his mid thigh. As Logan continued to admire Patton's outfit he noticed the thigh-high stockings he wore, smirking when Patton sat on his lap, facing Logan and fumbling with his tie, looking up at Logan through his eyelashes.

"The others thought it'd be fun to play dress up." Patton told him, a soft smiling on his face as he looked at his boyfriend.
"Is that so?" Logan's eyes fell to Patton's lips, finding it hard to not capture them in a kiss.
"Yeah. They also wanted me to say something to you." Patton giggled slightly, continuing to play with Logan's tie. "They wanted me to say something like: I may be the dad side, but could you be my daddy~?" Patton looked completely innocent. Logan's eyes glazed over as he looked at Patton before looking up, his eyes landing on Virgil and Roman who were laughing from the safe distance at the bottom of the stairs.
"What does that mean, Logie?" 

Logan snapped his fingers, appearing in his room - the door locked already- and  stood in the middle of the room with Patton in front of him. Patton looked up at Logan, the height difference being painfully obvious. 

Logan walked forward, causing Patton to walk backwards, letting out a soft 'oof' when his back hit the wall. His doe-like eyes watched Logan's. He couldn't tell what was wrong with Logan but he looked hungry. His eyes were glazed over.

"Lo?" 

"Hmm?" 

"Are you okay?"

"I'm more than okay, baby."

Logan captured Patton's lips in his. He only kissed Patton for a second before littering soft kisses down to his jawline and down his neck. Logan stopped on one spot on Patton's neck that had gotten a bit more of a reaction from Patton than any other place.

A quiet moan arose and escaped Patton's mouth, he didn't know what had come over him or what the noise even was. But it did make him embarrassed and make more blood rush to his cheeks. 
"L-Logan s-stop..." Patton pushed lightly against Logan's chest, he immediately stopped what he was doing and looked down at Patton. 
"What's wrong?" Logan asked, the hunger from his eyes went away slightly and concern laced throughout his voice as he examined Patton's flushed face.
"N-nothing's wrong. I...It's just." Patton sighed, moving his hands to the hem of Logan's shirt, fumbling with the fabric. 
"I-I don't know what that was." Patton admitted, confusing Logan a bit.
"What are you referring to?" 
"That noise I made." Logan chuckled softly before moving back down to Patton's neck, littering kisses here and there before settling on one spot, lightly sucking on Patton's skin before biting down the slightest bit. Patton made a similar noise from before, albeit louder. 

"It just indicates that what you're feeling is pleasurable." Logan explained. His lips moved back up, connecting to Patton's lips once again. 

~~~~~

"You were right." Virgil mumbled, handing Roman a ten dollar bill, having lost the bet.
"I told you, Logan's too much of a top to get flustered." Roman chuckled, pocketing the cash and ruffling Virgil's hair. 
"Well...what should we do now?" Virgil asked, having already grown bored.
"I don't know...I kinda expected that to take longer." Roman moved over to the couch, sitting down at the end of the couch and picking up the book that Logan had been reading earlier. Virgil sighed, walking over to the couch and laying down, resting his head on Roman's lap and looking up at the side.

"Yeah, I did too." 

Roman's hand found it's way to Virgil's faded-purple hair, playing with his hair idly as he watched Virgil's eyes fall closed, enjoying the feeling of having his hair messed with.

"You act like a cat." Roman chuckled. Virgil purposely purred, smirking when he heard Roman's laugh become more genuine. 
"I didn't know you could do that." 
"You don't know a lot about me, Princey."
"Alright then. Tell me about yourself, kitten." 

~~~~~

Someone asked for fluff, so I figured I could give them some.

~Happy Quarantine!!

~Have An Amazing Day!!