Deceit's Lonely-ness

(Unedited, I was lazy, Ignore it please)
(And I didn't know what to call it, sorry)

It all started with Deceit. Now, don't get all upset, he's a good person, he's adorable. (And in this chapter it doesn't show how I see Deceit, just...just read on young readers, ever if some of you are older than me)

~~~~~

Deceit walked into the common room where the four sides were sitting. Deceit looked at Virgil, before starting to flirt.

"Hey Virgey~" Deceit called out to him in a flirtatious voice.

"W-what?" Virgil looked up at him in bewilderment, not sure why he was being called, like that, by Deceit.

"Oh, what do you want Dee?" Virgil asked looking away from him.

"Attention~" He sssaid. Still staring at Virgil. Roman, who was sitting next to his, hmm hmm, boyfriend! Looked at Deceit suspiciously.

"Go away Dee, I don't feel like putting up with you right now." Virgil shooed him off, feeling a bit odd.

"Fine." Deceit twirled around, and walked into the kitchen where Patton was baking. Deceit smiled to himself, walking up behind Patton, and resting his chin on Patton's shoulder.

Patton shrieked, being startled bot thinking that anyone else was in the room.

"Im bored~" Deceit said.

"Go watch a movie Kiddo." Patton nudged him away, continuing to bake.

"I don't want to." Deceit whined, like a child.

Patton stuck the cookies in the oven and walked off into the hallway, making his way to Logan's room. Deceit followed, causing Patton to turn around coming face to face with Deceit, gasping and being brought back to a bad memory, that he pushed away.

"Deceit!" Patton scolded, pushing him back a little, the smaller trait starting to become a little intimidated.

"Patton?" Logan his head out his door seeing Deceit smirking, staring down at Patton and Patton keeping his eyes fixed on Deceit, keeping himself and deceit at arms length away from each other.

"What's going on...?" Logan asked walking up to the two. Patton looked at Logan, pulling him into a hug, needing his boyfriends attention.

"I was just going." Deceit walked away leaving the two alone.

~~~~~

~Now seems like a good time for a memory~

It was New Years, Virgil and Roman were drunk, passed out on the couch, cuddling each other. Remy was counting down to midnight, at one in the morning, and Logan was taking small sips of his champagne every now and them. Patton hadn't had an ounce of alcohol, refusing to drink. He was walking down the hallway, going to retrieve a blanket from his room for him and Logan to share.

As he was walking down the hallway, a drunk Deceit came out of the bathroom.

"Hey kiddo." Patton waved at the snake.

"Hey Pattttooooonnnn~" (Or Veronica) Patton raised and eyebrow and looked at Deceit curiously.

"You alright?" Patton placed a hand on Deceit's forehead.

"Im fine now that you're here." Deceit glared down at his lips, Patton didn't know if he were sick or not so he just shrugged it off and continued off to his room.

Before he reached his door, Deceit pushed him against the wall, an arm on each side of his head, he was looking down at him before stealing a kiss.