Kindergarten Boyfriend

My friend had told me about this idea, but she couldn't remember who wrote something similar to this. If you happen to know, I would love to give them credit.
Also sorry for all the changing between Pov's.
~~~~~

Logan's POV
Today is the first day that my son is going to kindergarten. I can't believe my baby Virgil is so grown up. I may not be the most fit person to be a father, but my neighbor has tought me a few things,

"Virgil get up" I know he doesn't like waking up early, but I wasn't going to let him be late.
"Im not going." He mumbled out, while throwing the covers over his head. I sat down next to him, and started to tickle his sides. He got up, wanting me to stop, and then a little while later we left.

Virgil's POV
I didnt want to go school. My next door neighbor, is going to the same school. He can be a real jerk, but a real cute jerk. I have had the biggest crush on him since he has moved here. We may not get along sometimes, but we have been best friends for two years, our father's would set up 'play dates', but that's sounds too childish.

~~~~~

We had arrived at my school, about 30 minutes to spare. I said good bye to my dad, and then found a seat in the classroom. It was strange, there were so many people there, Im not a fan of social interaction other than my Dad and neighbors. I sat there for a bit, and then Roman sat right next to me.

"Hello, My Emo Nightmare." Im honestly surprised he knows what Emo means, but what ever. I didn't care, all I cared about was ignoring him.

"Dont ignore me, you know you can't." He teased, he poked my stomach, which caused me to giggle.

"What do you want Princey?" I asked him, looking at him with a small smile on my face. I couldn't not smile when I was around him. It's a curse.

"Just wanted to talk." Was all he had said before the teacher started talking, I looked away from Roman, and payed attention. All she had to say was that we had some free time, we could walk around and get to know one another, or play, or do whatever. Im only 5, and didn't like being told what to do, so I started to draw. I found a nice comfy corner and took out my notebook. I was in the middle of drawing a crown, when Roman came over and snatched it out of my hands.

"Give it back Princey!" I yelled at him, as I started to chase him around the room. If it weren't for him, I would be a fat little nugget, because I would never exercise. 

The teacher stepped in front of us, causing Roman to stop, and me to slam into him. "Why are you chasing each other?" She asked us nicely, even so, I was terrified. I hated talking to the teacher, let alone talking. 

"We were just playing." Roman said with a giggle, I don't, or ever will, understand how he can be so cool under pressure. I looked at him and smiled, as he handed back my notebook. 

"Well, don't do it again, or else I will call your parents." She told us and then walked away. I turned back to where I was sitting, and started to draw again. I couldn't risk having to talk to that teacher again, she frightened me. 

"Don't leave me again, talk." Roman pleaded, he was adorable, but I couldn't let him get the best of me.

"Let me draw please." I asked him, as I plopped back down to where I was originally sitting. He sat right next to me.

"Okay, but still talk to me." He wasn't going to go so I went with it.

"What should we talk about?" I asked him, he looked up at me and smiled. His big bright smile, caused his rosy cheeks, and his eyes to shine.