Lonely

Patton was sitting in his bed, finding it hard to fall asleep in his dark lonely room. It was currently three in the morning. Patton had already made sure the others were in bed, sleeping. So he was alone, and well aware that he was, and there was nothing more than Patton hated then being alone.

After another thirty minutes of sitting in bed, trying to fall asleep, and failing miserably, he took out his phone and decided to text the group chat between the four of them.

Patton: Is anyone up?

He received no answer, which was expected. So he say there, and thought. He thought about how lonely he was, and how he would for ever be lonely, and how the darkness would absorb him.
Then he heard his phone buzz.

Logibear: Patton, what are you doing awake?

All of a sudden, Patton realized he wasn't alone. All feeling came back to him and his cheeks were really warm, he felt his face to make sure he didn't have a fever and then realized his face was wet with tears.

Patton: I couldn't sleep

Logibear: What is wrong Patton? Do you need me to come to your room?

Patton smiled to himself, he and Logan weren't dating, even though Patton wouldn't have minded if they were, but Logan was always so sweet to him.

Patton: if you don't mind, I'm feeling really lonely right now

Logan didn't text back, Patton thought he was alone again, just like he had been before. Then came the knock. He quickly got up to see who knocked, not even thinking that Logan had been serious.

"L-Logan?" Patton stuttered, his face turning red as he realized Logan was being serious. He acually intended on sleeping in Patton's room just so he could get some sleep.

"Why do you seem surprised? I told you that I was coming." Logan walked in and looked at Patton. Who didn't look so great. He had slight bags under his eyes, he had tear stains, his hair was a mess, he was shaking even though he was unaware of it, and Logan was so worried about him.

"Patton, what's wrong?" Logan asked as he placed a hand on the smaller traits shoulder.

"Nothing's wrong." As if contradicting himself he sniffled, and he still felt like crying because the darkness and loneliness was scaring him.

"Falsehood. Please tell me." Logan said softly.

"I d-don't like being a-alone." Patton stuttered. Logan immediately hugged the now crying trait.

"Everythings okay." Logan ran his hand through Patton's  hair, it would always calm Logan so he as thinking that it would calm Patton. Logan whispered sweet words into Patton's ear, slowly causing Patton to fall asleep in Logan's embrace.

Patton's bed was about ten feet away from him. And before Patton could fully fall asleep Logan tried to get him to walk to bed, Patton didn't even let go of Logan.

"Carry me?" Patton asked sleepily.

"For you, of course." Logan whispered once more, he kept his voice down to not startle Patton.

Logan picked Patton up, Patton already burrying his head in the crook of Logan's neck. And then he was out, already sleeping.

Logan couldn't help but laugh at the adorableness that Patton was.

PrinceCharming : why can I hear laughing coming from Patton's room? Patton are u not asleep?

Logan quickly stopped laughing, he sat down on Pattons bed and attempted to roll Patton off of him and to lay next to him. But Patton was not having it, he kept his arms around Logan.