I Love Play Rehearsal

T.W: Self harm

The sides were having a karaoke contest. And to everyone's surprise Virgil and Logan were participating. 

Roman sang a song first.  And Virgil watched him closely, watching him dance and sing. He was singing a Disney song, like duh. And after that Logan and Patton did a duet. They did a song called 'Left brain and Right Brain' which Patton had picked that song, but it was edited a bit to be more appropriate. And Logan had a really fun time singing it, he was even laughing along with Patton.

And then it was Virgil's turn to sing. And you know what song he choose? Black Parade by My Chemical Romance. And he was so animated while singing along to it, one might say that he was even enjoying it. 

"That was amazing!" Roman jumped up and hugged Virgil.

"Thanks...I guess." He was a little out of breath.

"I want to do a duet with Virgil now!" Roman announced.

"Wait...what? I don't think so Princey." Virgil quickly stopped him.

"Please." Roman begged, giving Virgil his best pleading eyes.

"No...Ugh, Fine!" Virgil gave in. Roman jumped with joy.

"Yes! Okay I know what song to do." Roman started to play a song, and Virgil's immediately knew what it was so he joined in.

I love play rehearsal
Because its the best!
Because it is fun.
I love play rehearsal
and I get depressed as soon as its done.

They both got into it.

But not depressed as in like kill yourself depressed!
No, I'm not into self-harm!
Dude, I swear, here check my arm!

They both pulled up their sleeves, and Roman stopped singing, he stopped dancing, and the others gasped.

See, I just use the word to emphasise a point,
Show the passion I have got
I am passionate a lot...

Virgil stopped singing too, he looked at the others, they were starring at his arm, he looked down, his eyes widening.

"You guys weren't supposed to see that!" Virgil quickly said, trying to pull down his sleeve. 

"Virgil, what happened? Did you get attacked by a cat?" Patton quickly jumped up, he didn't exactly know what had happened to his kiddo, but he was going to help him.

Roman didn't say anything, he just brought the Emo into a tight hug.

"Let's get you cleaned up." Roman told him.

"Princey, Im fine. Just let it be." Virgil argued.

"Shh. Just listen to me." Roman said softly, which made Virgil quickly calm down. 

Roman sat Virgil down on the couch. He lifted up the sleeve on his right arm, to find it clean.

"Im left handed..." Virgil explained.

Roman cleaned up Virgil's arms and then put on a Disney movie, sitting right next to Virgil.

"Roman...Im fine, no need to treat me like this." Virgil attempted to get up, he was very embarrassed.

"Stay, please." Roman said grabbing his hand.

"But..." Virgil tried but couldn't, Roman looked scared.

"Why?" Virgil asked.

"I cant bring myself to leave you alone. And if you leave, you will lock me out, you will do it again, I can't let you do that..." Roman started getting teary eyed.