Problems

"Roman, Virgil has to join us for this video. He's an important asset to our video." Logan glared at Roman as he spoke.

The sides were trying to film a video with Thomas and Roman wasn't cooperating with Virgil the morning. Logan had a cup of coffee in his hand, having been summoned for a video at six in the morning because Thomas had woken up early and summoned the others. But he had to put it away as soon as Thomas was ready to start talking.

"Thomas, please tell Roman to be nice to him this morning." Patton pleaded. 
"Roman doesn't ever listen to me, he only listens to...he only listens to Virgil when ever they aren't arguing." Virgil crossed his arms, looking towards Logan's direction on his place from the stairs, he was on the verge of tears but he wouldn't let Roman know that.

"He used to be a dark side, he was one of them! He shimmied his way into the light, and now he's standing here with us pretending to be a good guy."

Virgil turned his attention to Roman, stomping his foot he went on to yell at Roman.
"I'm not gonna let you stand there and remind me of everything I hate about myself! I never asked for it to be this way, I never asked to be made!" Virgil wiped at his tears, sightly smearing his eyeshadow in the process. "You think I'm just a big mistake!" 

Roman let a small smile take place on his face, everyone but Virgil was in shock as Roman let out a little chuckle.
"Did you...did you just quote Amethyst...from Steven Universe?" Roman asked, Virgil and Roman both wore small smiles. "Yeah, you did. It was from Pearl and Amethyst's fight, good job Storm-Cloud. I'm proud of you for remembering that line." Roman held out his hand, waiting for Virgil to high five him, which he did. 
Roman walked over to Virgil, reaching his hand out and wiping away a few of Virgil's tears.
"I apologize for yelling at you, I'll try to stop doing that." Virgil nodded, letting out a little sniffle, what Roman had said did hurt him, but he always knew how to calm the Prince down.

"Thank you, Princey." 

"Okay, what just happened? Am I still asleep, or they just make up?" Logan rubbed at his eye, pushing his glasses up slightly. 
"No, that just happened, you're awake." Patton reassured him. "Thomas, kiddo, can we go back to sleep?" 
"Yeah, sure whatever. I think I'm gonna go back to sleep as well." Thomas went up to his room, planning on going back to sleep.

"Do you wanna head to back to bed as well, dearest?" Roman asked Virgil. "Y-yeah...Roman you didn't actually...mean that. Right?" 
"Mean what, dear?" 
"Do you think I'm...I'm just pretending to be a good guy. That I'm actually bad?" 
"Did I say that? Oh dear God, Virgil, I'm sorry. Of course I don't believe that, I always get heated in arguments and I always say things I don't mean. I'm sorry." Roman pulled him into a hug, feeling incredibly guilty for yelling at his sensitive boyfriend.

"Alright...let's go back to bed then" Virgil patted Roman's chest before sinking out and made his way to his room where Roman and he had been earlier that morning, cuddling. He waited for Roman to join him so he wouldn't be alone any longer.

"Logi-Bear?" Patton turned to face Logan after Roman had sunk out as well. 
"Yes, Patton?" Logan adjusted his tie that he had sleepily put on this morning, leaving it to look sloppy. 
"I'm not all that tired...can we do something together?" 
"Patton, I know you are lying, you didn't get to bed until late last night because you were baking. If I am correct you got about two hours of sleep before you woke up at four this morning to bake again. Now, I know I am not wrong so do not deny this. Why are you lying to me?" Patton stared at Logan in disbelief. Logan could see the lack of sleep on Patton's face, he had slight bags under his eyes and he looked paler than normal.

"I-I'm not lying." Patton spoke in a weak voice, looking down at the floor as he fiddled with the cardigan around his shoulders. 
"Patton." Logan crossed his arms, not taking that as an answer.
"Fine! I haven't been sleeping well, I can't sleep! I didn't even sleep the two hours you said I did! I'm sorry." Patton tried to sink out, tears welling in his eyes. However before he could leave, Logan grabbed his hand.

"Babe, talk to me." Logan didn't call Patton pet names very often, so it caught Patton off guard when he called him babe. 
"I-I don't want to...I don't want to talk about it." Logan pulled Patton closer to him and examined his features. 
"It's alright, just sit with me for a while?" 
"Yeah...yeah okay." The two sunk down, sitting in the common room together. Logan had insisted to hold Patton in his lap, knowing that Patton always felt better with physical affection. 

Patton was relaxed against Logan's chest, Logan's hands were interlocked with his and they rested their hands on Patton's stomach, they were both content. They were there for about twenty minutes before Patton spoke up.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you...I just haven't been able to sleep the past few day, it might be a week by now I don't remember, I've gotten maybe three hours in total this past week and it's been getting to me...I watched a movie with Virgil last week and it's been giving me pretty bad nightmares, I can't even close my eyes without get scared." Patton admitted, letting go of Logan's hands and turned around so he was sitting on Logan's lap and looking at him with sad and tired eyes. 
"What have I told you about watching scary movies?" Logan sighed, pushing a strand of hair behind Patton's ear so it wasn't in his face.

"It wasn't a scary movie though, it was a documentary about abductions." Patton explained.
"That's practically the same thing, dearest." Logan glanced down at Patton's hands, putting his hands back in Patton's. 
"You can sleep in my room again, I know you don't like being alone and I'd like to do anything I can to help." Patton had a small smile on his face, he leaned down and gave Logan a small kiss.
"Thank you, Logan." 

~~~~~

This chapter was a bit all over the place, I'm sorry.

~Have An Amazing Day!!