Change of Schedule

It had been a very unproductive day, and Logan was infuriated with himseelf for letting it happen. But he didn't stay that way.

~~~~~

It all started when he had woken up late. He couldn't believe that he slept right past his alarm, but he didn't let that stop him from the rest of his plans:

Wake up at precisely 7:00 am

Get dressed in usual attire

Eat breakfast (With the others) and drink coffee, black coffee

Brush teeth

Start on organizing memories from the previous day

Assist Thomas in his daily activities (Takes up the majority of the day as Patton normally inserts himself in the conversations they have)

Get a head start on tomorrows work

Eat Dinner

Time dedicated for others

Sleep

He normally enjoyed spending ties with the others, but that couldn't happen today as he was already an hour late on his daily routine. But, he could do that any other day, so it didn't matter.

He skipped breakfast that morning, and quickly got dressed. Then, he immediately started working. He pulled out all the necessary files to organize, and then dedicated two hours to them. Only thing is, he wasn't focused on work in the slitest, so he took the four hours he normally spent working and cut in half. 

He didn't know why but he felt a tad bit guilty for canceling on the group even before that time came. He knew that Virgil and Roman wouldn't care, they probably wouldn't mind a night away from him. But whenever Logan see's Patton on these 'family' nights, Patton's face always lights up, making Logan's day. Every single time, and Logan couldn't be happier that he got to spend that time with Patton, or the others. But, knowing that Patton will be upset, hurt him, in a way. And he hated the feeling. But he pushed through it. And decided to move onto his next task at hand.

So, once he finished that, he went to check up on Thomas. 

"Hello Thomas. I presume you are having a productive day?" Logan asked Thomas, who at the moment was in the middle of a Disney movie that he was watching with Joan and Talyn.

"Yeah. We finished the script for the next episode. And so we decided to take a movie break." Thomas explained to him.

"That is fine. I am just glad that you are ahead of schedule." Logan sounded a bit tense in the way he said this. But he was under a bit of stress, in his own way.

"Why weren't you at breakfast this morning Logi?" Patton was sat on the couch next to Thomas, as was Roman. He was honestly quite confused as to how he didn't notice the two sitting there earlier.

"I woke up a bit late, so I decided to skip breakfast. I am sorry for not telling you." Patton shot straight up, hearing Logan's words.

"I don't care that you didn't tell me. But you skipped breakfast?" Patton was trying his best to not raise his voice at his favorite person.

"I am truly sorry, and it won't happen again. But I need to get started on some more work, I shall see you all tomorrow as I will be busy for the rest of the day." And with that Logan left, but hearing something before he did.

"Logan wait..." He knew it was Patton's voice. How could he mistake that innocent beings voice for anyone else's? It was worried, as any parent (persona) would be, but at the same time sweet and soft. And that voice was never used to hurt someone verbally, but to insure that they were okay. And the person that the voice belonged to only ever made sure of that. And he was there when needed, and there when he wasn't asked to be there, but when he had any, slightest, instinct that something was wrong. With anybody. And Logan found that the fact that Patton could care for someone with such love so fascinating and amazing...