Broken Heart

"I-I don't understand...Why does it hurt so much?" Roman sat in the common room. He was sat on the floor in front of the couch, his knees up to his chest and his hands clutching at his shirt.

His own tears blinded him as he looked around the seemingly empty room.

Everything hurt.

His chest was tight.
He couldn't breathe right.
He couldn't breathe...

His breathing was rigid, it was fast and uneven. It was rushed and painful.

He didn't know what was wrong.

"W-why does it hurt...?" Roman rested his head against his knees, still holding onto his shirt. "What's wrong with me?!" He yelled in hopes of someone coming to help him. He couldn't move. His chest was heavy and he didn't trust himself to not break if he stood.

Roman sobbed.

He had no reason to do so. He just was. He couldn't stop it and he didn't know how it started.

Thoughts raced through his head.

He looked up, his vision still blurred but he could see the outline of all the furniture.

He shakily held out a hand, trying to reach for his phone on the coffee table in front of him. He grabbed the phone, yet dropped it, not being able to hold anything with such shakey hands.

"M-make it stop!" Roman's hands tugged at his hair, squeezing his eyes shut as he tried to breathe.

~~~~~

"Thomas, stop crying! You knew we weren't going to last long." Thomas was in his living room, in front of him stood his boyfriend...ex boyfriend.

"I t-thought you loved me...you always told me-"
"What I said doesn't apply anymore, I'm not...I'm not mentally stable to be in a relationship anymore, you should have picked up on it. I-I can't do this anymore." And with that, he left. Leaving Thomas a crying mess, and a broken heart.

~~~~~

Guys! I can't believe I reached 100k reads, thank you so much!
This is just a short...unhappy chapter. I apologize. I don't know what to do for the special occasion of 100k, so if you have any ideas, hit me up.

Also, sense my posting schedule is so...weird? Go and read some of these people's books because they're great!

EvelynnNightingale

mind_writing

mainly_a_fander

Lei_Studios

They all have such a unique and amazing way of writing stories. I love them all so much. And all of you who read this uwu

~Have An Amazing Day!!