The Potion

*UNEDITED*

~~~~~

Logan was experimenting in his room, Thomas had recently read a fiction book and it contained magic in it and it spiked Logan's interest. So he was currently mixing weird colorful liquids in little cylinders. And when he moved one of them a little cloud, of red smoke, went poof.

And so Logan called Patton into his room. "Patton!" Logan summoned him, never looking away from the the little red 'potion' that sat on his table.

"Yes Logi?" When Patton walked in Logan finally turned away from the little glass vile. "Um- I uh..." Logan originally called Patton in here so he could test whatever the potion did. Patton was going to be his guinea pig, the test subject. But then, then the tiny bean walked in with an apron that said 'kiss the cook' and his curly hair was laying over his glasses and he had batter all over him. Logan couldn't contain the laugh after seeing his tiny bean of a boyfriend. 

"Can you get Roman for me dear?" Logan walked up to him and placed a small kiss on the chef. "What was that for?" 

"Your apron told me to, now get Roman please?" Logan patted Patton on the head and then Patton was off.  "Thank you!" Logan called after him. 

Patton was back in a few seconds with Roman's hand in his as he dragged him into Logan's room. "What do you want nerd?" Roman asked.

"Drink this."  Logan shoved the drink in his face being careful not to spill it. 

"What is it?" Roman took the drink in his hands, examining it closely before drinking it, not giving Logan time to answer him. "What's it taste like?" Patton asked, standing on his tippy toes to look in the now empty container.  

"Nothing really. It's really bland" 

"Do you feel any different?" Logan took the tube back, putting it on his desk and picking up his clipboard and a pen. "Am I supposed to?"  Roman cocked his eyebrow.

"Logi~ What did you do to that potion thingy" Paton looked up, with the 'Dad Look' and then, an even larger red cloud appeared right next to the two of them. Next thing they knew something was screaming and crying .

"What the heck is that!?" Virgil ran into the room, headphones around his neck. 

"V-v-virge?" Roman was on the floor, tears streaming down his face and his eyes were opened wide.

"Roman?" Virgil leaned down and picked up the tiny prince. "Hey, whatcha doing down there?" Virgil wiped away the tears off Roman's chubby face. "It's alright, no need to cry anymore." Lastly, Virgil booped the prince, then looked up to see the other two looking at him. "What are you two staring at!? What did you do to my boyfriend!?" Roman started to whimper as Virgil started raising his voice.  So Virgil simply offered a calm smile to the baby in his arms, not saying anything,  just...smiling. 

"I may have been trying something new. That recently read book Thomas had read had magic in it and I wanted to try my hand at it. Roman was my test subject. That's all that happened"

"When will he be back to normal?" Virgil asked, missing the warm embrace Roman normally held him in. He missed it...the warmth and comfort of Roman's embrace. 

"I-I do not know. I haven't done enough research on it  in order to know when he'll be an adult again." Virgil gave Logan an unimpressed look as he held Roman closer to him. 

"I want him back." Roman patted Virgil's chest to get his attention. Virgil's eyes were glassy when he looked down. "No need to cwy babe." 

"That sounds so weird coming from a two year old."