Happy Easter

The house was completely decorated with Easter things. It was all light blue, light purple, and light pink. Stuffed bunnies were scattered around the pace, streamers that looked like grass with little plastic eggs on it were streamed all over the place. And much more.

That morning, Logan was in the kitchen drinking coffee, black coffee because it was the strongest. Virgil was sitting on Roman's lap, clinging onto to him and shielding his eyes from all the colors, let's just say he isn't so please to be up this early. 
And Patton, well Patton was currently hoping down the stairs, he was wearing white shorts and his normal blue polo shirt, but he also accessorized with bunny ears and a little pink nose and whiskers drawn on his face, of course a bright smile was worn as well. 

Patton came bouncing into the kitchen and went specifically to Logan first. "Good morning Logan, Happy Easter." Logan chuckled, placing his hands on Patton's kips and pulled him into a kiss. 

"Happy Easter to you as well." Patton giggled, placing one more kiss on Logan's lips and then pulling away in order to greet the rest of his family. He ruffled Virgil's hair, placing a platonic kiss to the top of his head. And then he placed a kiss to Roman's forehead

"Happy Easter kiddos!" Patton announced, he looked around for the three missing sides/people. "Where are the others?" Patton asked.

"Remy and Deceit said that they wanted to spend some alone time together. Picani is probably dealing with a lonely client or whatever." Virgil mumbled. Patton nodded, then made his way to the cabinets, pulling out a cookie jar filled with the delicious soft cookies and overly, but still good, sweet frosting on the top. (You know, like the store bought ones but "homemade" for the story) 

"You guys want some cookies?" Patton offered, Virgil looked up, remaining on Roman's lap but making grabby hands at the cooks jar. Roman laughed at how cute his boyfriend was being.

"Here ya go kiddo. Roman you get one too." He walked over to Logan and held out a cookie. "I know you want one." Patton teased, waving a cookie in front of Logan's face. "I'm positive that I do not want one. But thank you anyway." Logan pushed the cookie away. 

"C'mon Logi, eat the cookie, it taste really good." He prompted, taking a bite out of the cookie to prove his point. "C'mon." He tried to hand Logan the cookie once again. 

"No thank you dear." He said again, a smile on his face at how hard Patton was trying. "Awe, c'mon Logan, they do taste really good." Virgil said, he knew how happy Patton would be if Logan would just try one, he spent practically all day yesterday baking them.

"Please?" Patton asked one more time, giving Logan his biggest puppy-dog eyes. Logan sighed, taking the cookie that had one bite out of it already. "Fine, thank you Patton." He kissed Patton's cheek before eating the delicious cookie.

Patton squealed excitedly, doing little twirl as he ate a cookie as well. 

~~~~~

I'm not sure what adults do on Easter, personally I would have an Easter egg hunt, but I don't think the sides are still young enough to do that? I'm sorry if this wasn't that great but Happy Easter anyways.

~Have An Amazing Day!!