Blackmail

"Virgil! Turn down your music!" Roman banged on the thin wall between his and Virgil's room. Roman was attempting to relax in his room but Virgil was blasting P!ATD in his room and the walls were paper thin so Roman could hear it clearly. There was a quieter, more muffled voice singing along to the the song, which Roman could only assume was Virgil singing along to the song. 

The song had gotten a bit louder, a different song playing this time. Roman groaned in annoyance, standing up and walking over to his door, once he was out of his room he slammed his door shut and banged on Virgil's door. He didn't get an answer. When he knocked again, and still not being answered, he opened the door.

The door opened with ease, but Roman was so frustrated that he accidentally slammed it opened, the door hit the wall with a thud and Virgil still paid him no attention. Roman didn't even think Virgil was aware he was there. 

Roman stared at Virgil for a second, he was staring at himself in the mirror, applying his eyeshadow. Roman leaned against the door frame  with his phone on record and waited for the song to end so he could get this whole thing on video.

"Baby, we built this house on memories. Take my picture now, take till you see it, and when your fantasies become your legacies promise me a place in your house of memories!" Virgil sang along to the song, his voice somehow louder than the actual music playing. If it hadn't been then Roman wouldn't have been able to hear him. 

"Those thoughts of past lovers they'll always haunt me!" Virgil put his makeup down, having just finished with it, and pushed on his desk to send his swirly chair to the middle of his room, he continued to sing with his eyes closed as Roman walked over to his speaker and shut it off. 

Virgil instantly noticed the quiet room, his eyes shot open and he looked around his room until his eyes landed on Roman.

"What are you doing in my room?!" Virgil shouted as his face turned a noticeable shade of pink. His bangs had fallen over his eyes when he looked up, so Roman found it to be the perfect opportunity to walk over to him, reached out, and push Virgil's hair back. Roman smirked, staring down at the now crimson red Virgil. 

"I did knock, but I didn't get an answer. Then I slammed your door opened and you still didn't notice me." Roman took his hand away from Virgil's head and pulled his phone back out, showing Virgil a paused video. 
Once Virgil realized what the video was he started to freak out, he went to grab Roman's phone but Roman quickly pulled it back.

"Ah, ah ah. This is revenge for you not listening to me." Roman told him, tucking his phone back into his back pocket, away from Virgil's reach.

"Roman!" Virgil groaned, hiding his face in his hands. "Please, please delete that video." Virgil pleaded, but Roman felt no sympathy towards the small bean. He was quite happy with the fact that he had that video, and he planned to cherish it forever. "I'll do anything." Virgil added. Roman cocked an eyebrow, his interest were peaked. 

"Anything?" 

"Anything." Virgil looked up at him with pleading eyes. 

"Even a kiss?" Roman asked, another smirk resting on his face. Virgil's eyes widened, his blush reappearing on his face.

"W-what?" The emo questioned as he simply stared at the too cocky prince in front of him. 
"You heard me, Hot topic." Roman leaned down, closer to Virgil's face, he kept a small distance between them. "Deal?"

"No! I can't k-kiss you!" Virgil yelled, not wanting Roman to tease him if they did kiss. Roman pulled away, taking his phone out of his pocket, he turned to the door and made his way out of Virgil's room.