Analogical

"Logan!" Virgil walked into Logan's room, his phone in his hand as he had been scrolling through Pinterest and something had made him upset enough to make him want to rant about it. 
Logan sat up from his desk chair and walked over to Virgil, pecking his lips as a short greeting.
"Yes, dear?" 

"Why the heck couldn't the creators of Voltron make Klance cannon!? Everyone clearly wanted it to happen but nooo they had to force Allura and Lance together. We all know Allura was a bad match for Lance, she was always rude, constantly hurting his self esteem and just down right snobby." Virgil crossed his arms and huffed out an irritated sigh.

"Is that it?" Logan asked, wanting to make sure he heard Virgil's full rant before he added his input. 

"Keith and Lance had so many moments! Bonding moments! While Lance is clearly flirting with Allura to either get Keith's attention or he's trying to deny the fact that he has feelings for Keith. Allura and Lance are not meant to be together...Alright I'm done." Logan chuckled softly, wrapping his arms around Virgil's waist and lightly swaying side to side. 
"In season one...I believe was the elevator moment, the animator who had made that scene was originally going to have Keith land in Lance's lap because he assumed they were going to add Klance into the plot, however the Dreamwork's company wasn't going to allow the directors of Voltron to add in too many Lgbtq+ moments, like Shiro and Adam, so they didn't put it in. And you know what that one animator did?" Virgil looked up at Logan, taking in every word and slowly calming down.
"What'd he do?"
"He quit." Virgil was so entranced with Logan. He loved how Logan could easily state a fact that went along with one of his tangents and he loved how he stayed calm and calmed him down as well.

"I love you, like, a lot." Logan chuckled once more, leaning in to give Virgil another kiss.
"I love you too." 

Logan and Virgil stood there for a moment, simply staring into each others eyes.
"Do you wanna do something? I've been wanting to watch a new documentary. It's about how the constellations were formed." Virgil suggested.
"I would love to." 

And so the two made their way into the common room, which had been vacant. Logan sat on the couch and Virgil sat right next to him, cuddling close to Logan as Logan put an arm around Virgil. 
Virgil grabbed the remote and put the documentary on.

He never watched the whole thing, but he knew how much Logan enjoyed watching them, so he would sit with him and end up falling asleep, which it didn't take him long to do.
Logan knew Virgil never watched the whole thing with him, but he didn't mind because he knew it gave Virgil an excuse to sleep which he didn't do much of durning the night. 
It was a win win situation for the two, a compromise. Logan got to watch the documentary and Virgil got to sleep, but they both also got to spend time together and they loved every moment of it.

Logan glanced down at Virgil, a small smile appeared on his face as he took in the adorable sight. Virgil always looked so peaceful when he slept. Logan ran his hand through Virgil's hair, it was just as soft as it usually was.
Virgil stirred in his sleep, leaning into Logan's touch.

~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, I tried to write an Analogical chapter, I hoped you enjoyed? I'll try and get better at writing this ship and others.

~Have An Amazing Day!!