Two bleak male match (1)

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 1: Two bleak male match 1
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 1: Two bleak male match 1
Next »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the early spring, near noon, the wind by the river has faded and it has become warm.

There were white catkins floating in the air, and if you accidentally inhaled them into your nose, you would inevitably have to sneeze a series of sneezes.

Song Yingying hid behind an old elm tree on her waist, covered her mouth and nose with her sleeves, and looked at the river not far away.

There squatted a small black shadow, a very small boy. He didn't wear shoes, his two skinny feet sank into the soft mud by the river, revealing a thin and scrawny ankle, and stretched out a pair of equally thin hands, washing a handful of wild vegetables in the river water.

"System, is this my mission goal this time?" Song Yingying asked the system in her heart.

After waiting for a while, there was no answer from the system.

Song Yingying was not in a hurry and waited patiently.

The system is not the only one tasked by her, and may be dealing with the questions of multiple taskers at the same time. It is very common for the answer to be untimely like this.

While waiting, she observed the thin boy again.

I saw that he was wearing a wide and large black clothes, smeared black, with a greasy and hard texture, so dirty that he didn't even want to get on it.

The clothes were fixed by him with a cloth strip with long burrs. When he squatted on the ground, the hem of the clothes was dragged on the ground, making him more and more thin.

A motherless child is like a grass. A child who has neither a mother nor a father is not even a grass.

Suddenly, the system's voice sounded in his head: "Yes, he is the male supporting character of this book, and that is your mission goal this time."

After being confirmed, Song Yingying hummed and stopped talking.

Her name is Song Yingying, a college student in the 21st century. During the summer vacation, she went on a trip with her family, but she got into a car accident and the family of three died on the way.

Then, she was selected as the tasker by the male supporting system.

The system told her that as long as she did the task well and earned enough points, she could turn the clock around, avoid a car accident, and save the life of her family.

The points required to reverse the time are 1000 points, and Song Yingying has earned more than 600 points so far. The highest score she can get for doing a task is 10 points, so she has done at least 60 tasks.

Song Yingying didn't remember much about the previous situation. Every time a task is completed, the system will erase her related memory: "Too much memory will become a burden for you. I need you to have a young and fresh heart, a relaxed and happy mental state, and do your best to Go and complete every mission."

However, Song Yingying's memory did not stop at the time of her death, but when she was fifteen years old, just after the high school entrance examination.

In this regard, the system's explanation is: "After testing, Song Yingying, the No. 108 tasker, is most suitable for participating in the task at the age of fifteen, so the memory after the seal is sealed."

Song Yingying didn't know what the system was based on, and she didn't ask. She needs to do tasks in exchange for points, and it does what it says.

Moreover, Song Yingying didn't feel that the system was lying to her. Although she doesn't remember the previous mission, she subconsciously trusts the system, and she is slightly close. So, the previous cooperation should be pleasant.