11

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 167: The villain who doesn't love the heroine 11
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 167: The villain who doesn't love the heroine 11
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yingying is angry!

This anger is because of fear, because of suffocation, because of self-abandonment, she is crazy!

Like an anxious rabbit, two watery eyes burst out with anger, and glared at Lin Yu angrily--isn't a smart person amazing? Can smart people bully people at will?

The majestic anger filled her heart, turned into a huge energy, and regained strength in her limbs. She knocked off his hand pinching her chin with a snap, and raised her head: "I don't know what you're talking about!"

Lin Yu lowered his face, and a low air pressure emanated from his body.

"You are disobedient." He said solemnly.

He gave her a chance, but she didn't cherish it! Up to now, I still haven't been honest!

Yingying let out a "hum", pushed him away and stood up, walked aside, and said with her hands on her hips, "Who is disobedient? I told the truth, but if you don't believe me, you blame me for being disobedient? Then say what you want to hear. Okay! I'll tell you, okay?"

She believed what she said, as if she really didn't lie to him. She was dominated by anger for a while, and she was very confident. She sneered and said, "Who do you think you are? Is it worth me running to your side on purpose? You have What's a good picture?"

Loser is not lost!

What if she's not as smart as him? If she doesn't say it, there's always something he can't guess!

Lin Yu's face was sullen, as if a storm had gathered in his eyes, and a huge vortex was surging in it, which was shocking.

Song Yingying's confidence was empty and dominated by anger. When her anger was almost burning, she began to feel empty again.

She held on, hummed again, and turned her head away.

Don't be afraid! She said viciously to herself in her heart, it's a big deal that she won't do this task! What's so amazing?

Going up against the odds, of course, is a very good quality. However, those who know the current affairs are Junjie! If you can't do it, you should give up! It's no big deal!

Just like when she was in school, there were always questions she couldn't do, so she didn't need to die at this time! Just wait for the teacher to talk in class!

It's a fool to die!

Besides, she didn't give up as soon as she came, but after trying it, she really had no idea, so she chose to give up!

Don't waste it with him!

"Hmph, big bastard, I'm too lazy to care about you!" She made up her mind to leave now, so she didn't fear him, gave him a stern look, scolded him again, and walked out with her head held high.

Like General Changsheng, he is full of arrogance.

Lin Yu's pupils shrank. She is not afraid of him anymore. Suddenly she was not afraid of him. It was as if she had figured out something, the things that bound her and bound her hands and feet were gone!

It's like a kite with a broken string, flying towards the sky excitedly, and he won't be able to catch her!

"Stop." He got up, walked over and grabbed her wrist, lowered his eyes, stared at her and said, "What did the person who let you possess told you? Are you going to change your body and come again?"