14

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 170: The villain who doesn't love the heroine 14
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 170: The villain who doesn't love the heroine 14
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The emperor walked around the hall with his hands behind his back, hesitating: "Should I go and see her?"

He felt that it was not the time to look at her now. He just stimulated her, so he coaxed her, so as not to spoil her too much, so that it would be more difficult to subdue her in the future.

"If I don't go, will it appear that I don't care about her, and she will become more detached from me since then?" he asked Lin Yu.

Lin Yu lowered his head and said respectfully: "How about the emperor, there is no reason for others to betray."

It means that whatever he wants to do, it's all about Jun's grace.

The emperor is very useful. She thought for a while with her hands behind her back, and said, "So, go back and tell A Song that you reported to me that she passed out, but I didn't respond. You don't know if I'm worried about her."

"Yes, Your Majesty." Lin Yu replied with his head lowered.

The emperor thought for a while, and felt that this should be good, let her guess, the more she guessed, the more panic, the more panic the better.

He was very happy, and said to Lin Yu in a pleasant manner, "Thank you for your hard work."

"It is the minister's responsibility to share the worries of the emperor." Lin Yu said respectfully.

After coming out of the palace, he went straight back to the palace.

The look on his face was neither happy nor unhappy.

But seeing Song Yingying, she greeted her with a smile, and he frowned at once. Grab her and walk into the house.

"What's the matter? Frowning again? Who messed with you?" Yingying asked.

He doesn't answer. When he entered the house, he pressed her against the door, bowed his head and kissed her.

Yingying felt that he was just kissing strangely. She would kiss him if there was anything to do. She raised her head and kissed him for a while, and then looked for a gap and said, "What's the matter? Who made you unhappy?"

Lin Yu took her to the table and sat down, hugged her again, poured tea for himself, and said, "Your Majesty."

"What's wrong with him?" Yingying asked in surprise, "Could it be because of me? He doesn't have a substitute, why does he still miss me?"

Lin Yu told her about the matter. After he finished speaking, he knocked the cup on the table unhappily: "I'm afraid it's not over yet."

The emperor was spoiled by boundless power and could not tolerate others disobeying him. Whatever he wanted, he had to get it.

Lin Yu lowered her head, grabbed Song Yingying's hand, squeezed it for a while, then raised her eyes and asked, "If you leave this body, can you still be attached to someone else?"

Yingying was stunned.

She understood his intentions. He wanted to tell her to abandon Ah Song's body and find another body, so that she could escape the emperor.

She lowered her eyes and said nothing.

If she answered "yes," she'd lied to him, because she had said she didn't know how to possess herself.

If the answer is "no", there is no way to avoid the entanglement between the emperor and A Song.

She was struggling for a while. She likes him a little bit, and he likes her too, and most of them are going to spend the rest of their lives together. For this reason, she was not frank with him, and she felt very uncomfortable in her heart.