12

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 168:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 168:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lin Yu lowered his eyes and looked at the slender figure standing in front of him.

She is sometimes arrogant and bold, sometimes flattering, sometimes cowardly, and sometimes charming and cute.

At this time, she was beaming with pride, as if she had discovered something extraordinary, her eyes lit up.

He hadn't slept all night, not only worried that she was taken away by that unknown thing and taught her a lesson, but also upset that he would see Ah Song when he woke up. The whole person was tense and could not relax for a moment.

Finally, when she opened her eyes, it was what he expected to be alive, and the heart that he raised so high suddenly fell into his stomach, and he felt tired.

He just wanted to find a place to rest now, to relax his body and mind after a tense night. But she stopped in front of him, looking at the new things, "hum", akimbo, and walked around him: "I think you don't like me at all! It's all fake? You like it so much. Me, why didn't you tell me earlier?"

like? like her? Lin Yu's heart trembled.

Maybe he likes her. He didn't know what liking was before, but if he didn't like it, why would he watch her all night?

Lin Yu did not refute, but said lightly, "Get out of the way."

"Hmph! Don't let it!" Song Yingying put her hands on her hips, firmly guarded the door, and glared at him: "You still murder me? You bully me? Why are you like this? Why don't you say you like me? I asked you so Many times! If you don't say anything, you still bully me!"

This is the most unforgettable thing for her!

He bullied her! Time and time again, it's not enough to bully her and cry, and even faint to escape!

Too bad for this man!

Song Yingying remembered that she almost gave up. If the system told her to stay and avenge before leaving, she would have given up! She will never know, she has already succeeded in the strategy! I thought I didn't do anything good!

"Big bastard!" She knew that he also liked her, and she was full of confidence, and scolded him with her hands on her hips: "Is there someone who likes girls like this? How can you bully people? No girl like you will ever like you! "

Lin Yu looked at her lively little face, her eyes were clear and bright. The chatter went on and on, making people want to block those cherry red lips.

"How did I bully you?" He raised his head and looked at her.

Song Yingying glared at him: "Why didn't you bully me? Every day with a cold face, you murdered me!"

Lin Yu said lightly, "I just don't like to laugh."

"Nonsense! Not laughing and being fierce are two different things!" Song Yingying retorted.

Lin Yu still looked at her lightly: "Have I ever yelled at you? Rebuked you? Teach you a lesson?"

Song Yingying was stunned.

Yes, is there?

Maybe not?

She was shocked, how could this be possible?

Could it be that she has been misreading his expression? But how? A cold face and a hot heart and a cold face and a cold heart are two different things! If he is a cold-hearted person, she will definitely feel it from his daily behavior!