16

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 48:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 48:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After dinner, Situ Jun left the house, planning to ask Song Yingying to push him around the house.

The moon is full tonight, and the delicate flowers look different. When he talked to her, he was gentler, to see if he could hint that she understood...

Misty and charming came to mind, Situ Jun felt a little hot in his heart, couldn't help swallowing, and called out, "Liuying?"

However, he called twice, but there was no one.

"Little Marquis, Liu Ying was called away by Madam." Qinglan stepped forward, "Little Marquis wants to go out for a walk? Why don't you just push the little Marquis?"

What does Situ Jun want her to push? He doesn't watch the flowers and the moon with her.

"What did Madam call Liu Ying?" he asked.

I heard Qinglan reply: "Xu see she has no rules? Xiaohou also knows that Liu Ying is reckless and has no eyes. Madam asked her to go, it should be a lesson, teach her to know the rules, come back Then take good care of the little prince."

It's better not to come back, Qing Lan thought to herself.

Situ Jun didn't know what she was thinking. Hearing that Song Yingying was called away by Madam Hou, she could not help but worry a little: "Someone! Push me to Madam's yard!"

Song Yingying was indeed in Madam Hou's courtyard.

She was called early in the morning and didn't even have time to eat dinner.

Until now, she has not been received by Mrs. Hou.

When the left foot is tired, switch to the right foot, and when the right foot is tired, switch to the left foot, constantly switching the center of gravity of the body. When it was getting dark, Madam Hou didn't see her calling her in to speak.

Could Mrs. Hou deliberately hang her? Otherwise, why not call her when you have time? But why leave her alone? What did she do to hang her on purpose?

Finally, when Song Yingying could barely stand, Madam Hou called her in.

"Greetings to Madam." Song Yingying bowed.

Mrs. Hou seemed to be in a good mood, and with a smile on her face, she asked her softly, "Is it going well with serving little Hou recently?"

It was the first time Song Yingying saw Mrs. Hou smile, and she just thought her smile was terrifying!

Glamorous and cold, like a beautiful snake, when he smiles, he seems to be thinking about whether to eat the prey in one bite or two!

"Smooth!" Song Yingying lowered her head, not daring to look at her, she just nodded, "Little Marquis is very good to serve."

Mrs. Hou also nodded: "Yes, Jun'er has always been a good-natured person, never embarrassing others, and is indeed a good master to serve."

Song Yingying didn't know what to say, she just nodded.

She looked good and saw Madam Hou frowning: "Why don't you raise your head? I saw you were very courageous in the past, why don't you dare to raise your head today? Am I scary?"

Song Yingying said in her heart, it's more than scary! It's super scary!

"The madam is so beautiful that the slaves dare not look at it." Song Yingying lowered her head, clutching her heart and flattering her, "When I saw the madam, I was jumping here, like it was about to jump out!"