16

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 101: The handsome fat man with 16
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 101: The handsome fat man with 16
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After watching the movie, Yang Zijin invited everyone to eat hot pot.

Song Yingying and Bai Ling sat on the side, took off their jackets, wore only a sweater, and sat in the booth talking.

"Nong University and N University are next to each other!" Bai Ling looked down at the query results displayed on the phone, her eyes full of joy, "We can still meet often and play together!"

He raised his head again and looked at Wen Yijia opposite: "Hey, classmate Wen, which school did you go to? Why don't you go to N University with us? Your grades must be good enough. As a top university in China, N University is worthy of yours. ."

Wen Yijia stood up: "I'll go get some small ingredients."

Get up and go.

"Why is this person like this?" Bai Ling was stunned and turned to look at Song Yingying, "Has he always been like this? Change the subject if you don't want to talk?"

Song Yingying shrugged: "I only discovered it recently too."

In the past, Wen Yijia had nothing he didn't want to say, and there was nothing he didn't want to do. It was very strange in this matter.

"It's fine if he doesn't want to talk about it." Song Yingying had figured it out a long time ago, so she persuaded Bai Ling, "If you can take the test together, we can play together, if we can't take the test together, we can play together during the winter and summer vacations."

Everyone is in the same place, so it's not like they can't see each other in the future.

Bai Ling said, "No, I have to ask."

When Wen Yijia came back, she asked him again, "this classmate, please answer my question just now."

Wen Yijia put the small ingredients on the table and looked at Song Yingying: "What do you eat? I'll get it for you."

"I'll go by myself!" Song Yingying looked at his body shape, how could he ask him to go, he has grace, and she is not a person without grace, "You sit, I'll go."

Wen Yijia sat down and looked at Bailing: "What did you just say?"

Bai Ling: "..."

Angrily, he said to Yang Zijin, "Hit him! It's too bad! How can this be?"

Yang Zijin looked disgusted: "I don't want it."

With all the flesh, there is no place to start.

After a while, Song Yingying came back. At this time, the dishes were served on the table, and everyone started to cook.

Bailing's appetite is not very large. She was the first to eat her full stomach. She sat on the side and rubbed her stomach. She looked at Wen Yijia and asked, "Wen Yijia, why didn't you say which school did you go to?"

"Because you always ask." In the white mist, Wen Yijia's face looked a little blurry. He rinsed a few duck intestines and put them in Song Yingying's plate, "It's interesting to see you all in a hurry."

Bai Ling was stunned: "Wen Yijia, you have changed! You used to be very honest!"

Wen Yijia and Yang Zijin looked at each other and smiled, then Yang Zijin said, "What do you know? Men are not honest."

"Bah!" Bai Ling kicked him under the table, "You don't even have all the hair, what a man!"

Yang Zijin narrowed his eyes and looked at her: "You wait!"