15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 47: Male in a wheelchair 15
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 47: Male in a wheelchair 15
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Situ Jun provoked Li Wei's first sentence, his hands tightly clasped the wheelchair. In the past, why would he go out and fight with Li Wei? But now he can't move, is trapped in a wheelchair, and it is difficult to show his fists and feet!

His lips were stretched, his handsome face could not hide his anger, and his eyes were almost spitting fire when he stared at Li Wei: "Li Wei! Enough is enough!"

"Yo, are you angry?" Li Wei was amused, "Come and hit me! Come on! Hey, my face is here, I'll hit you—"

Song Yingying also said this before.

But she is cute and cute, and saying such things is only annoying. But the words that came out of Li Wei's mouth were only disgusting!

But Situ Jun is out of reach! Across a window, he clenched his fist tightly, but he couldn't hit that hateful face!

"I'll beat you for the little Marquis!" Song Yingying stood up, wiped her fists, and slapped Li Wei's face, "So ugly! Don't get our little Marquis hands dirty!"

Before she hit Li Wei, she took a strong pill.

The petite fist landed on Li Wei's face, immediately knocking Li Wei out!

"Hey, don't touch the porcelain!" Song Yingying leaned out and shouted out, "I just hit you lightly, who are you doing this for? You don't look like a pauper when you dress up, don't you? Are you going to deceive us?"

Passers-by didn't know what was going on, but saw a teenager being beaten up. Hearing this sentence, I looked at the window and saw a pretty girl lying on the window, talking to the outside.

Did not say! This girl must be in charge!

Li Wei got up in embarrassment. After losing such a big person, he couldn't hold back his face, so he went to the store with a calm face.

When he came to Song Yingying's side, he raised his hand and slapped her!

These noble children will not easily surrender their status and care about some servants. But this Song Yingying is so annoying! If he didn't teach her a lesson, it would be hard for him to let out such a bad breath!

Just as he raised his hand, Situ Jun grabbed him and looked at him coldly: "What are you doing?"

Just across the window, he was beyond his reach. Now that Li Wei is standing by his side, he still wants to show his prestige?

He's been exercising his arm strength for a while, but he's not doing it in vain!

Li Wei was beaten by a maid just now, and now he was grabbed by a cripple. He just felt that he had never suffered such a big humiliation before, and he said indiscriminately: "You cripple—"

Before he could finish speaking, he was pushed and staggered. Angrily turned her head and saw Song Yingying standing behind her.

"You're so vicious!" Song Yingying gave him a push, not relieved, and slapped him on the shoulder, "Others are not in good health, and they feel bad enough, yet you insult people in front of them! Why? You can be so vicious! Judging from your appearance, you are also a person with status and status, and you have no education at all!"

Li Weideng didn't catch his breath!

"You maid, you are talking nonsense!" At this time, Li Wei's companion came in and scolded: "When did Brother Li insult people? It's just that I haven't seen you for a long time. I came to say a few words, you maid don't understand anything. , what nonsense?"