7

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 122: Male haters 7
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 122: Male haters 7
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying saw that he squeezed the walnuts so well, and excitedly took out a few: "Palace Mistress, squeeze a few more."

Yin Zhuo pursed his lips slightly, looked at her coldly, and crushed the walnuts one by one.

He really wanted to pinch her head!

When he said that sentence, he never imagined that there would be a disciple who would dare to call him the Palace Master!

However, it was too late to regret it now. With a sullen face, he crushed the walnuts she handed over one by one.

"Thank you, sister." Song Yingying put the walnut kernel in her hand and handed it to him with a smile, "My sister pinched it, and my sister eats it too."

Yin Zhuo looked at her white and tender little hand holding a handful of walnut kernels, and her five fingers were slender and tender, like green onions, like nephrite.

Turn your head away.

"Since my sister doesn't eat it, then I'll eat it myself." Song Yingying didn't find it strange when she saw that he didn't eat it, she withdrew her hand with a smile, and started eating walnuts one by one.

The two settled in a nearby city.

The young lady who was driving left, Song Yingying and Yin Zhuo found an inn to stay.

"Two rooms go to the room." Yin Zhuo's neutral voice sounded.

The shopkeeper looked at Yin Zhuo, who was elegant and beautiful, and Song Yingying, who was pretty and lovely. He couldn't tell if it was two sisters or two masters and servants. He hesitated and asked, "Guest officer, do you really want two rooms?"

Even if the family has money, this is not the way to spend it, right? It's just two people, do you want to live in two separate rooms? Not a man and a woman.

"Is it gone?" Yin Zhuo asked.

"Yes." The shopkeeper replied.

Yin Zhuo tapped his finger on the table, pressing out an obvious pit: "Why don't you open soon?"

Seeing that this elegant and beautiful young lady was obviously violent, the shopkeeper didn't dare to say more, and hurriedly opened the room and handed them the key.

Song Yingying and Yin Zhuo's rooms are next to each other.

Song Yingying also teased him: "Sister, do you like quietness, are you afraid that I will quarrel with you?"

Yin Zhuo said lightly, "En."

Song Yingying burst into laughter, secretly thinking that it's not that he didn't know that he was a man, and that he also knew how to open a room for one person.

"Then I'll be good, I won't disturb my sister at night." After speaking, he went to his room.

With her lively back figure, Yin Zhuo frowned slightly. Being so unsuspecting, if a Deng disciple came at night, she would not be able to guard against it. But he thought about it again, with him next door, ordinary disciples can't get in.

After a night of rest, the two had breakfast and went out.

Yin Zhuo wanted to point out the dirty side to show her, but Song Yingying showed him the peaceful scene everywhere.

Neither of them could convince the other.

They were standing still, and suddenly heard a pleading voice not far away: "This is the money that the old man gave his wife to get medicine. I beg a few uncles to do well and give it back to the old man."