6-10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 181: Back to campus 6
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 181: Back to campus 6
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yingying pulled her face and spread out the textbook, holding the pen a little harder.

The girl at the same table glanced at her and suddenly asked, "Sister Ying, does Brother Qi want to make peace with you?"

Yingying glanced at her.

"He comes to our class every day." The girl at the same table winked at her, "Sister Ying, don't you want to be with him?"

When a girl looks at a girl, she looks at the same thing. If Song Yingying still wanted to be nice to Gao Nagasaki, she wouldn't be so cold and annoying to him.

Yingying said lightly: "You didn't get into the top three, how can you think about it?"

The same table stuck out his tongue and stopped talking.

Gao Nagasaki probably tasted the sweetness and came more often. Every time I ask Yingying with questions, she is very polite.

"I don't have time, next time." Yingying said.

Seeing that she was busy, Gao Nagasaki held it back, wrote down the problem in a notebook, and planned to let her tell him together when she had time.

However, he waited and waited, and she still didn't have time until she had memorized several pages in the book.

As soon as I asked her, she said, "I'm very busy, I'll tell you when I have time."

Gao Nagasaki grabbed her ponytail: "I said, you've been busy for a week, and you haven't given me a single question. Are you busy until the college entrance examination?"

Yingying saved her hair and looked at him coldly: "I owe you something?"

Gao Nagasaki was speechless.

Looking at her indifferent back, my heart is sour, which is extremely unpleasant.

Didn't he just want to talk to her? I don't like seeing him so much.

"X!" he cursed again, "I must have been a pig before!"

When we were together, I didn't think she was good. Now that we have broken up, I can't think of her every day.

"I should change my name to Gao Jianqi." He cursed in his heart, grabbed the book and left.

Yingying breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that he was gone. Now he should know that she really doesn't want to see him, right?

Unexpectedly, she was still too naive.

He came again the next day and handed her a notebook: "I know you don't like seeing me. Then I won't bother you to teach me the topic. Can you write the answer for me? I'll go back and study it myself."

Yingying looked at him and said nothing.

"Aren't they friends?" he said again, "Okay, classmate Song, if I beg you, you can help me. I really want to learn well."

He put his hands together and put on a pleading gesture: "Song classmate please show kindness and save the lost lamb."

"Okay." Yingying took the book, flipped through it, and said, "You will come in two days."

If you don't agree to him, I don't know what trick he has come up with.

"Thank you, classmate Song." Gao Nagasaki was immediately happy, and a little smug, with a smile on the corners of his eyes and brows.