24

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 109: The handsome fat man with 24
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 109: The handsome fat man with 24
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Wen Yijia thought that Yingying might have a boyfriend. When Yang Zijin sent him that photo, he thought about it.

But at that time he thought, it's okay, don't be afraid, he will just chase her back. He knew her, and she knew him. Their three-year high school classmates had a deeper relationship than others. Moreover, she is a person who likes beautiful skin, as long as he gets better, go after her...

He worries for a while, then forgets about it. In the bottom of my heart, I don't actually think she will be with other boys.

His calls with her, his text messages with her, and her lively voice when talking to him made him think that she also likes him. There was only a layer of window paper between them. As long as he gets better, comes to her with the best face, and pierces that layer of window paper, they will be together.

He thought that this was a tacit understanding between them that they did not point out to each other, but understood in their hearts.

However, reality gave him a hard slap in the face. She snuggled up next to the other boys and introduced him in a plain tone, as if he was just one of her ordinary high school classmates.

Heart sad beyond imagination. He stood stiffly, watching the **** the top of his heart looking at him with a pair of pure and innocent eyes, his heart was filled with panic, helplessness, helplessness, and embarrassment. More than that, there is deep fear and deep regret.

She really fell in love with other boys. After losing contact for nearly half a year, he thought she was angry, just like when he didn't tell her which university to go to, she could be angry for the first half of the year. Now that he still refuses to see her, she has reason to be even more angry.

no.

She's not angry, she's just in love.

He felt cold all over from the pain, and it was like a big hole had been broken in his chest, and the cold wind was blowing in.

It had never been more clear than this moment that time had been passing and she had come a long way.

She didn't wait for him. She shouldn't have waited for him. He kept a secret and didn't tell her about dropping out of school. Later, he was even more ruthless and refused to see her once. Even if she expressed anger, he refused her hard-heartedly. He did such an outrageous thing, why should she wait for him?

In the absence of confession, he and she are separated from each other and can't see each other, why should she wait for him?

He had difficulties, but he did something wrong and hurt her feelings. His willfulness, his willful actions, are all because he relied on her to be soft-hearted and generous, and he bullied her with every inch. And now, when she cuddled next to other boys, it was the most ruthless and cruel punishment for him.

His sadness was so obvious that not only Song Yingying felt it, but even Wu Yue felt it.

Wu Yue touched his nose, not sure for a while, should we continue to stimulate him? Brother Yang asked him to play a scene with Song Yingying, to stimulate Wen Yijia, it is best to stimulate him to feel sad, regret it, and flee in embarrassment, in short, the worse the better.

Before coming, he also specially taught him a few tricks. But Wu Yue has only just started, and before he has shown his true skills, Wen Yijia is so sad that he can't carry on.

Their boys are generally very restrained and will not let their sad and vulnerable side show in front of others. Breaking teeth and swallowing blood is what they often do. But now, Wen Yijia is so sad that he can't hold back, and because of his desperate suppression, he looks more and more pitiful, making Wu Yue hurt some things and can't do it anymore.