6

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 69: Pure love devil male match 6
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 69: Pure love devil male match 6
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying choked firmly.

She never thought that the magic sea would let her a little sable demon, a little sable demon who would die if it fell into the lava, to build such a magnificent playground for him!

In her original plan, she was the one who commanded and planned, and the one with powerful magic was the builder. After all, he can handle even thunder and lightning, isn't it easy for him to build a playground?

Unexpectedly, he would let her be a builder!

Xu Shi Mohai's attitude is not high. Although he wanted to kill her to make a scarf for the first time, he was soon convinced by her. Later, she caught the chicken demon for her to eat, and then made her a lighting ball, which made Song Yingying feel that he was very good. She did not regard him as a high-ranking demon king, but a little bit as a cool big brother.

After all, he's humanoid most of the time, and he's handsome.

"I treat you as a big brother, and you treat me as my subordinate." Song Yingying was angry, not against the sea of ​​magic, but against herself. A stupid beautiful girl who actually wants to command the Demon King to be a builder, is your brain flooded?

However, Mohai's brain was also flooded, so she asked her to build a playground.

He had just swallowed so much lightning, he must have been fooled. Song Yingying scolded her belly, but her face was very respectful: "Okay, Lord Demon King, I will go to build a playground immediately. Could you ask Lord Demon Lord to give me a ray of demonic energy, so that other demons will see and know that I am your subordinate. , dare not eat me?"

It is impossible for her to be a builder. That is similar to Yugong moving mountains. It will take thousands or tens of thousands of years to build. Therefore, she intends to use the name of Lord Demon King to recruit a group of demons to do help.

That chicken demon was willing to give Mohai his own meat to eat, and was so proud of it that all the demons were willing to serve him.

Mohai asked Song Yingying to build a playground, but she really thought about her as her subordinate. As a Demon King, he certainly couldn't build a playground by himself. Since she brought it up, I asked her to build it.

But looking at her weak cultivation, Mohai knew very well that she couldn't do it. So, he waited for her to retreat in spite of the difficulties, and then arrested her to practice.

Her cultivation is too low. If this continues, within a few decades, she will grow old and die. Or, one day, when he was going out around her, a gust of wind came over, and she didn't wrap her tightly, so she fell and fell to her death.

There were a hundred images of her dying easily in his mind.

He hasn't worn enough yet. He was very satisfied with the scarf, which was fluffy, warm, and chattered, making life a lot more interesting.

So while the playground was fun, he didn't mind waiting hundreds of years. He is still young, with a lifespan of tens of thousands of years, what is it to wait for hundreds of years. When the little sable demon is successful in practice, and then ask her to build a playground for him, it will be too late.

Unexpectedly, the little sable demon did not retreat.

"What do you want to do?" he asked, frowning.

Song Yingying told her plan.