12

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 12: Two bleak male supporting roles 12

I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 12: Two bleak male supporting roles 12

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Song Yingying only knew that Liuzi was a six-finger, but she had never seen his extra finger. Probably because he has been hiding it tightly, she has never seen it once until now.

At this time, she looked at his right hand, and saw that his entire right hand was tucked into his sleeve, and he couldn't see it at all.

She couldn't help but recall the time she shook hands with him when she was making friends that day. All of a sudden, she remembered that his thumb was wrapped in a strip of cloth, which made people think at first glance that he was injured, so he wrapped it up.

At this moment, Liu Zi's body was tense, showing an alert attitude, dealing with a group of children who were surrounding him. When they made a move, he hit back unceremoniously.

Song Yingying saw his right hand from this, the thumb was still wrapped around the cloth strip, and it was wrapped so tightly that it was impossible to pull it off.

He really cares about his six fingers. Thinking like this, Song Yingying stood side by side with him and looked at the other children: "What are you doing? Don't bully people?"

Her voice was soft, a group of boys were fighting, and they were all stunned when they heard such an inappropriate voice.

"It's none of your business!" Soon, an older child frowned and said, "Go away, or we'll hit you later, we don't care!"

Song Yingying still said softly: "Don't fight, fighting is not good."

Liu Zi turned his head and looked at her with a hellish look.

God is pitiful, although she is usually very gentle, but she really didn't speak in such a soft tone! Recalling that she once pressed him to the ground and rubbed him, and looking at her unbelievably soft expression, she felt goosebumps all over her body.

"What are you doing?" he whispered. "It's useless for you to be soft on them! Go away! Otherwise, you'll be hurt in a while!"

He is not afraid of fighting. He hasn't lost since he got the knack of fighting.

Just don't implicate her.

Song Yingying did not leave. I thought to myself, oops, I was thinking of finding a friend for him, and this was delivered to the door!

However, directly telling them "let's play together" won't work. Most of them will think that this girl's head is broken. Therefore, it is more appropriate to not play scripts that you do not know each other.

Well, let's fight first.

She stood in front of Liu Zi, shielded the skinny him from behind, looked at the others and said, "Don't bully people."

"go away!"

"What's your business!"

"Why do we bully him? Who are you, protecting him like that?"

"Yo, don't think he looks good, with him... hehehe!"

A group of children may not understand what "hehehe" means, but when you put a boy and a girl together and say it, it's that way.

They were mean-spirited, and suddenly angered Liu Zi, they rushed out from behind her, and threw their fists at them!

"Don't fight!" Song Yingying grabbed him fiercely.