8

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 123: Hate women's gangster 8
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 123: Hate women's gangster 8
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying knew that there are many hateful and hateful people in this world with corrupt morals, hypocrisy and viciousness. In that era of information explosion, all kinds of news emerge one after another, and no one is naive enough to think that there is only beauty in this world.

But she never saw it with her own eyes.

Seeing that ugly side really, disgust and anger filled her chest.

"Sister, have you ever thought about saving them?" Song Yingying raised her head and looked at Yin Zhuo very seriously.

"Save them? Why?" Yin Zhuo's face was expressionless, "They already know that the person next to the pillow is a bastard, why should I take action?"

He never thought to save them.

Song Yingying was stunned. Co-authored, after every time he tore down other people's marriages, he didn't care?

What kind of magical brain circuit is this?

She complained silently in her heart, and was puzzled: "Sister, you have saved so many poor women, why didn't you save the woman who was beaten by a man?"

Yin Zhuo replied, "I only save women who hate men. She doesn't hate men. I don't save them."

Every time the disciples of the Heartless Palace break up other people's marriages, if a woman hates men from now on, she will be sucked into the Heartless Palace and become a disciple of the Heartless Palace. If women don't hate men, they won't be absorbed, they don't care about her.

Song Yingying only felt that this was simply immoral.

Destroying people's lives, and thinking that they are good for others, it's really...

Seeing the "you can, you are amazing" expression on her face, Yin Zhuo couldn't help but smile, and asked curiously, "Are you still not afraid at all? Still thinking about getting married and having children in the future?"

Song Yingying did not answer his words.

She said with a serious face: "Sister, you hate men so much, have you ever thought that all men in the world are afraid of you? When I heard your name, I shivered? Don't dare to do bad things again? Even if you really want to do it, but Thinking of you, you can't take that step no matter what?"

Yin Zhuo glanced at her: "What do you want to say?"

Every time she had such a serious expression on her face, she wanted to break him, Yin Zhuo already knew that.

Song Yingying clenched her fists and said loudly, "From today, I have decided to hate men! I want men to be scared when they hear my name!"

This is the world of books, and she has no possibility of continuing to read. But the books she has read and the education she has received tell her that reading is to be a useful person to the society and to give back the knowledge she has learned to the society. Now, she wants to be a useful person to society.

She was gearing up, with a smirk on her face, she saw Yin Zhuo frown and hit her on the forehead: "Pay attention to your manners!"

"Oh." Song Yingying stood up immediately and looked at Yin Zhuo again: "Sister, do you want to come with me?"

Yin Zhuo said lightly: "Remind you, you are the maid I bought, and you have to obey me. There is no 'I am with you', only you obey my orders."

Song Yingying pouted secretly, but her face was innocent: "Okay! What does my sister want me to do?"