16

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 79: Innocent Demon King Male Match 16
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 79: Innocent Demon King Male Match 16
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lin Yaoqing's voice not only deceived Mohai, but even Song Yingying.

After being caught, she hurriedly took out the cage that Mohai gave her, covered herself in it, and then asked, "Why are you arresting me?"

She is the scarf of Mohai's heart. If Lin Yaoqing catches her, Mohai will definitely chase after her. Isn't she afraid that the sea of ​​magic will kill her?

After falling out of the space gap, Lin Yaoqing stood up from the ground, lifted the crooked cage, frowned and shook it: "Come out!"

Song Yingying went out only when she was stupid.

"I advise you to let me go quickly!" She said to Lin Yaoqing, "Otherwise, the Demon King will come after you, and you won't be able to eat your good fruit!"

Lin Yaoqing laughed softly and shook the cage: "Sable demon, do you think he will catch up so quickly?"

"What do you mean?" Song Yingying asked.

"The location of the space crack is not fixed. Even if he comes to the Immortal Realm, he will not be able to find us for a while." Lin Yaoqing said proudly.

Song Yingying looked at her sympathetically. That's right, but she has the inner alchemy of the magic sea in her stomach! This is a positioning artifact! What's more, her cage also has the magical energy of the devil sea, so the positioning must be accurate!

But of course she wouldn't say it. So that Lin Yaoqing's eyes are not red, and there will be any more poisonous schemes.

This woman is ruthless, that's really ruthless! In order to become stronger, for revenge, she can do anything!

"What do you want to do?" she asked.

Lin Yaoqing frowned and studied the cage carefully, trying to break it open: "Make you a scarf and give it to a nasty woman."

Thinking of this, her eyes flashed with excitement.

If the sea urchin dared to refuse her, she would steal the mink he likes! She could see clearly, Mohai liked this mink very much. He held it in his arms when he had something to do, and let this mink eat the same thing as him, even holding it on his lap to eat!

She was going to skin his beloved mink, make it into a scarf, and give it to the mistress. When he finally found the mink and saw that he was being surrounded by the heroine around his neck, he would be furious, right? In this case, the female protagonist is more fortunate and less fortunate!

He had better kill the heroine, and then the hero will seek revenge on him. Let these two eyeless men kill each other!

She had a good idea, but got stuck on the first step: "How can this cage be opened?"

After playing around for a long time, she couldn't find an opening. She threatened Song Yingying viciously: "I advise you to be obedient and come out on your own! Otherwise, I will open the cage and you will suffer!"

Song Yingying lay in the cage, with her front paws on her pillow, one hind leg raised, and looked at her leisurely: "If you can open it, just try."

Even if she does open it, she still has an invisible ring that can be exchanged for three points, so she is not afraid of Lin Yaoqing.

Lin Yaoqing fiddled with it for a long time, but failed to fiddle with it, her face was very gloomy. Then she sneered, took out a jar, and put Song Yingying and the cage in it.