19

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 19: Two bleak male supporting roles 19
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 19: Two bleak male supporting roles 19
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying didn't know about it. Although she has lived in ancient times and lived for four years, in her cognition, she is still only fifteen years old - she has never experienced heartbreak, secret love, confession, betrayal, insomnia, drunkenness, breaking up after entering university, etc. Can it be considered growth?

As a fifteen-year-old beautiful girl, puppy love has to be sneaky. married? too far! Fifteen more years to come!

And she is here to do the task. As long as the six sons get rid of their original destiny, grow up healthy and safe, get married and have children, and have a happy life, her task will be completed and she can retire. Therefore, the matter of getting married was not thought of at all.

Song Lao Niang wanted to make new clothes for her, but she pushed back and said, "I haven't grown up this year, and the clothes all fit well, so I don't want new ones."

Make a piece of clothes, spend a lot of money. The family's financial conditions are limited, so she does not force it.

Sister-in-law Song and Sister-in-law Song both persuaded: "Everyone has new clothes for Qiuyan, and Yingying also makes them."

"What's better than this?" Of course Song Yingying knew that Song Qiuyan had made new clothes, but isn't the village chief's family richer? It's more boring than this. Besides, she can change old clothes into new clothes, so she smiled and said: "I look good, I look good in anything."

The two sisters-in-law looked at each other, and their eyes were a little hard to say. This little sister-in-law is so honest and silly sometimes.

"I'll do what I say!" Mrs. Song said.

Although Song Yingying didn't want to spend more money, but her mother had to do it for her, so do it!

She hugged Song Lao Niang's arm, clinging to her coquettishly: "Mother, you are really my mother, dear!"

When the new clothes were ready, she happily put on her body, not even knowing that people came to see her. Holding my niece Xiaobei and having fun in the yard.

"Yingying, there are guests here, why don't you know how to serve tea?" In the room, Mrs. Song called her.

Song Yingying thought to herself, what kind of guest, I haven't seen it before, and actually want to serve tea with tea? She thought to herself, but her hands and feet were not ambiguous. She never liked to make her parents lose face in front of outsiders. Put down Xiaobei and quickly went to make tea.

"Oh, this child is just waiting to see her little niece. The children in the family like her." Mrs. Song's voice came out again.

Song Yingying didn't know that she was being looked at until the person left.

It was only when the sixth son came to call her that she knew what happened.

"No way?" Song Yingying said in surprise, "I don't know! My mother didn't tell me, how did you see it?"

Liu Zi looked at her and said, "Why are you getting more and more stupid as you grow up?" You were very smart before!

Song Yingying tugged at his ear: "Do you say it again?"

Although Liu Zi liked her to touch him, but pulling his ears wouldn't work, he tilted his head and avoided it.

After swallowing, he said, "Don't marry too early. I heard people say that life is not easy after marriage. Your in-law's family will let you do all the work, you have to go to the ground, you have to feed the livestock, you have to cook, and you have to wash. Clothes, taking care of children, a lot of work, and you won't even be able to sleep late..."