11

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 96:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 96:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Two days later, Wen Yijia took out a thick envelope from her pocket and handed it to Song Yingying.

Song Yingying took it over curiously, opened it, and said in surprise, "You're going again—"

"Shh." Wen Yijia gently shook her head at her, "don't let anyone see you, or you'll be gone."

Song Yingying immediately smiled and rolled her eyes. She put the envelopes in the hole of the table, hunched over her waist, and took them out one by one.

Wen Yijia printed out her photos again, and this time not a single one fell out, they were all in her hands.

She thought that Wen Yijia was very good, so she divided the jelly she received today into a box: "You must eat it! You are so good! How can there be such a good tablemate like you in the world!"

Wen Yijia looked at the jelly that she pushed over, but this time she didn't refuse, she reached out and took it. He smiled slightly and said, "You wrote on the back of the photo, I'm fine."

So, he wants to be a good tablemate.

He can't bully her.

People can be ugly, their hearts can be dirty, but their behaviors can't be dirty.

This is his last insistence. Apart from this, he has nothing. All good things are gone from him, and he only has this persistence.

Song Yingying took a closer look at him: "You are super nice!"

Gorgeously looked at the photo again, then put it away.

No third person in the class knew about it, so Song Yingying's photo was kept and brought home.

The boring study life continues.

There are not many classes in the second half of the second semester of high school, but it is more difficult than before. Song Yingying gritted her teeth every day and said to herself, "It's almost over. As long as you get through these books, all the knowledge will be finished. . Get through it! It's alright!"

There is no new knowledge in the third year of high school. As long as she survives the second year of high school, and finishes and learns the knowledge points, the biggest difficulty will be over. By the third year of high school, she only needs to brush the questions every day, repeat the questions, and consolidate and remember the knowledge points.

Lin Zhixin still brings her and Wen Yijia breakfast every morning. But it was Song Yingying and Wen Yijia who paid for it, and I asked him to bring it along.

After becoming the first sister, Song Yingying gained a lot of admiration inexplicably. It was very easy to ask others to do something, and many classmates took the initiative to ask her if she could help.

As for Wen Yijia, he has become famous since he worked as a teaching assistant for teachers in the summer vacation of high school, and everyone knows that he is good at studying. In addition, the teachers sometimes refer to his opinions when they produce papers, which makes the students respect him even more. They only think that he is a genius, an unattainable peak, and they are willing to do something for him.

Song Yingying and Wen Yijia did not ask Lin Zhixin to help in vain, and often pointed him to his studies, so Lin Zhixin was especially happy to buy them food.

In addition to Lin Zhixin, yellow-haired boys and others often come to Song Yingying and Wen Yijia. They are all taking advantage of the free time after school in the afternoon to go to class 9, sit in the back row and write papers, and ask two people if they can't.