14

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 99: The handsome fat man with 14
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 99: The handsome fat man with 14
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying couldn't help but think of the original intention of the cold war between the two.

In the beginning, it was because of Wen Yijia's attitude that the two of them had a good conversation. He also asked her about her ideal major with great concern, but in a blink of an eye, he looked indifferent, not what a small partner should look like. Make people angry.

Later, because he didn't apologize, as if nothing had happened, Song Yingying didn't forgive him.

Afterwards, I got used to it, and I hummed when I saw him.

If you think about it, it doesn't really matter.

Song Yingying picked up the phone and was about to call Wen Yijia. She was going to ask him which university to go to? If he answers, she takes him there. If he is still like that, neither saying nor apologizing, she will ask someone else.

The phone rang for a while before being picked up. To Song Yingying's surprise, it was a female voice: "Hello, hello."

Song Yingying took down the phone and looked at the number displayed on it. It was Wen Yijia. She said politely, "Hello, I'm looking for Wen Yijia."

"Oh!" On the other end of the phone, the woman's voice was a little surprised, "Are you looking for Jiajia? Is that his classmate?"

Song Yingying thought, could it be Wen Yijia's mother? She gave a soft "um" and said, "yes, I'm his roommate. Is Wen Yijia at home?"

"Yes. However, he's not very convenient now. Shall I let him call you in five minutes?" said the woman's gentle voice.

Song Yingying hurriedly said, "Okay, it's okay, it's not a big deal."

On the other end of the phone, the woman smiled softly, softly and nicely: "Little classmate, I'm Wen Yijia's mother, can I chat with you?"

Song Yingying was suddenly a little nervous, she clenched the phone: "Ah? Okay, okay. What does Auntie want to talk to me about?"

"I want to talk about Jiajia at school." Wen Ma said, "Little classmate, what do you call you?"

Song Yingying said, "My name is Song Yingying."

"What a nice name." Wen's mother said with a smile, "Song classmate, Auntie wants to ask you something. How is Jiajia usually at school? Is there anyone who is not friendly to him? It wasn't the same before."

Song Yingying immediately understood what Wen's mother was going to talk to her about. She understood Wen's mother's mood very well, and immediately said, "No. The classmates in our class are very united. We will not obey anyone who dares to bully him."

He added: "Don't worry, Auntie, we will take care of him. I don't need him for cleaning. When I go downstairs to buy food, my classmates will bring him. The classmates in our class are very good!"

"Thank you so much for that." Wen's mother said, her voice was a little distressed. "It used to be okay, but he doesn't know what's going on this semester recently, and he is often unhappy. I asked him, and he just said it's okay. Since that's the case. , that might be adolescence."

Song Yingying heard her say that "he is often unhappy in the recent semester", her heart suddenly felt, didn't she have a cold war with him in the recent semester?

But this Cold War is like a child playing a house, and it really cannot be taken seriously. Anyway, Song Yingying didn't take it to heart. She should write the papers, she should eat, she should drink, and it didn't affect her at all.