Male haters of women's clothing (1)

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 116:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 116:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying got a new task. She looked at the title of the book on the cover with an embarrassed expression.

The name of this book is "The Sweet Wife of Stealing Hearts". Song Yingying looked at the name and subconsciously thought that this was the kind of little wife of a domineering president in ancient times - you stole my heart, I will take you Grab it back, get stuck around, this way, that way, that way.

She took a deep breath and opened the cover. After seeing the first paragraph, I couldn't help but raise my brows, a little surprised that she wasn't the domineering president's petite wife! Is the domineering young master's little wife!

What a big difference!

"Bao'er, you have to do this task well." At this time, the system's voice sounded: "This is a task of our unpopular system. Its tasker is not very good, and it has failed twice. If it fails again, It's about to be demolished by the mastermind. Isn't Dad now in trouble with the villain system? We need to get votes! If you do it well, Dad will have one more vote!"

Song Yingying asked it, "How many points can I get for this task?"

"Six." The system replied.

Song Yingying was a little disgusted.

"Bao'er, just do Dad a favor." The system said, "Dad usually treats you well, right? Now Dad needs you."

"I don't know how you usually treat me." Song Yingying pouted, and every time she finished the task, the relevant memory would be erased. However, she said so, she nodded quickly, "Six points are also points, I will do it."

Subconsciously, she felt that the system did treat her well.

Head down, get up.

This is a story of rivers and lakes. The heroine is the eldest lady of a gang of thieves. If she wants to inherit the position of the gang leader, she must complete a test - stealing the treasure of the three major gangs in the rivers and lakes.

The largest gang in Jianghu is Jingyun Mountain Villa. The treasure of the town faction is a detoxification bead.

The heroine went to Jingyun Villa to steal the detoxification beads. She has the qualities that an early romance heroine must have - Lu Chi. She slipped into the room of the young mansion owner, and saw the young mansion owner taking a shower. She was hit by the young mansion owner's perfect body, and she bleeded two lines of nosebleeds. In a panic, she picked up something to wipe the nosebleed, but after wiping it, she found that it was the underpants of the young village owner.

In this way, she provoked the young village owner, that is, the male owner. In a panic, she ran away. When the young village owner chased out and was about to take her down, he was attracted by the fighting in the villa.

I saw a beauty in a red dress standing in the air, her skirt screeching, laughing wildly: "What kind of couple are in love! That's all! Hahahaha!"

Then he was shot down by the owner of Jingyun Villa and the owner's wife.

This beauty is also very skilled, and she was able to escape even under the anger of the two. But the villa was full of chickens and dogs, and the owner of the young village couldn't care about the heroine, and the heroine took the opportunity to escape.

This time, she found the location of the Poison Poison Bead by mistake, stole the Poison Poison Bead, and ran away.

After leaving Jingyun Villa, she found that there were people from Jingyun Villa everywhere on the rivers and lakes, who were they looking for. The hostess thought they were looking for herself, so she hid, but unexpectedly hid in the room of a big beauty.