14

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 77: Pure love devil male match 14
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 77: Pure love devil male match 14
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
At first Mohai refused Lin Yaoqing to go to the Promise Peak, but Song Yingying was very happy. This shows that he doesn't take Lin Yaoqing seriously, even if she plays basketball well.

Mohai, this person is sometimes elusive, and his reactions are always different from others. Sometimes it is very easy to understand, for example, he never easily makes people go to Wuji Peak.

So far, Song Yingying is the only demon who has been stationed in Wuji Peak. Among the other demons, only the chicken demon often came to deliver rations, and the ten great demon kings once came to hold a meeting. Other than that, no other demons have come up.

Song Yingying determined from this that he did not value Lin Yaoqing.

Unexpectedly, not long after he was happy, he suddenly agreed again.

"Look at your stupid son!" She said to the system angrily, "Because of eating one bite, the wolf was brought into the room!"

The system was also very angry: "It's all because the female partner is too treacherous! Knowing that my son hasn't eaten anything good, using spirit beast meat to tempt him is so cunning!" He added, "Yingying, you have to be optimistic about my son. , don't let him be deceived!"

Song Yingying said, "I know."

How could she let him be deceived? No more points?

Upon reaching the Wuji Peak, Lin Yaoqing took out a portion of the flesh of a crane from the storage bag, and saw that the flesh was a little lustrous. fragrant.

Mohai's eyes showed satisfaction: "Bake it."

"Okay." Lin Yaoqing smiled slightly, and began to take things out of the storage bag.

Before she fell into the demon world, she had been chased by the male and female protagonists for a long time, so there were many things in the storage bag, food, drink, and use.

Although more than a hundred years have passed, most of it has been consumed, but the rest is also considerable. I saw that she took out a brand-new barbecue grill, a dining table polished by immortal stones, as well as spirit tea, spirit fruit, etc., and then said: "Master Demon King will use it first, and I will go to barbecue."

She turned and walked away, gracefully and properly.

Song Yingying looked envious. Leaving aside the character, the quality of the female supporting cast is really impeccable.

Just thinking about it, I heard the sound of chewing from the top of my head, and the magic sea had already taken the spirit fruit and ate it.

"It tastes good." After speaking, he took another spirit fruit and fed it to Song Yingying's mouth, "Take a taste."

Mink your head!

Song Yingying bit her angrily and bit his finger hard.

But it didn't work. He is only a human figure, not a human being. She wants to bite a mark on his finger, which is too difficult!

She angrily let go of his fingers and bit the spirit fruit to eat.

On the contrary, Mohai was bitten by her. Although it didn't hurt, she felt a little strange in her heart. Seeing her eating fruit with her own hands, tilting her head and shaking her little head, the strange feeling became stronger.

He took the fruit away, squeezed her mouth with two fingers, forced her to open her mouth, and observed her two rows of sharp teeth.

Behind the sharp teeth, there is a small pink tip of the tongue.