19

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 82: Innocent Demon King Male Match 19
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 82: Innocent Demon King Male Match 19
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying was stunned by his sudden question.

Yes, she wanted him to be her boyfriend. However, why was he suddenly so sharp?

Didn't she just ask him "if someone is prettier than me, would you like to kiss"? How did he get to the point all of a sudden?

"No!" she quickly denied.

Even if he was right, she would not admit it. How could she be tempted first? Must not!

Mohai stretched out his hand and pointed to the hands that the two of them were shaking: "You grab my hand."

Grab your hand, just want you to be your boyfriend? Song Yingying wanted to refute, but couldn't say it. In the love story she told him, the male demon and the female demon held hands.

She also specially said to him: "Male demons can only get close to their girlfriends, such as holding hands, such as other physical contact. The same is true for female demons. If other demons approach and move, that is seduction! Be vigilant!"

Thinking of this, Song Yingying wanted to cry without tears.

She dragged him to the window just now. She didn't think about it at all, or was careless. She didn't expect him to be so keen.

Now he points to the hands of the two people, and his expression seems to be saying, "Look, the evidence is here, what else are you denying?"

She was ashamed, angry, and annoyed, and pushed him away.

But after throwing it a few times, he didn't throw it away, but he grabbed it firmly.

"Hey! I didn't arrest you! Now you arrest me!" Song Yingying said immediately.

Mohai nodded: "Yes. I want you to be my girlfriend. Do you want me to be your boyfriend?"

Song Yingying choked.

What's the matter with this man? Just say the previous sentence is not good? Why add the second half?

She just didn't know if he was a fool or a ghost!

A little depressed, and a little happy.

The sad thing is that he insists on her admitting that she likes him. Happily, he knew nothing about it, and it didn't take her too much effort to teach it.

With her head down and her toes crushing the ground, she was bored for a moment, then she looked up at him and asked, "Do you really like me?"

"I like it." Mohai nodded.

He always speaks neatly and neatly, never like Song Yingying, who is a little shy, reserved, annoyed or something.

Song Yingying couldn't help looking up at him.

He is really handsome. Clear edges and corners, deep eyebrows. His great strength and lofty status made him invisibly show nobility and majesty.

The face is good-looking, the temperament is tall and straight, it can't be better!

"Do you like it like you like your girlfriend?" Song Yingying asked again, "Have you ever liked other monsters like this?"

Mohai looked at her in surprise: "Are you stupid again?"

"I'm asking you a question!" Song Yingying stood on tiptoe and knocked on his forehead angrily, "Answer well!"

Mohai looked at her, worried. She dared to offend him, so she was so stupid. Although he wanted to find a beautiful girlfriend, he didn't want a stupid girlfriend.