7

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 7: Two bleak male supporting roles 7
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 7: Two bleak male supporting roles 7
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying was not doing well. Although she has experience in sewing clothes for Barbie dolls, she does not have a few stitches for that amount of work. So it took her two days to get all the headbands done.

Made one each for Father Song, Mother Song, Brother Song, Sister-in-law Song, and Second Brother Song.

"It's actually mine." After receiving the hairband, Mrs. Song laughed hard from ear to ear. The other day, she heard the little girl say to do it for her old man, eldest son, and youngest son, and thought that was the case, but she didn't expect that she would have it too.

If Mrs. Song has it, it is impossible for Sister-in-law Song to not have it. There is no need to treat the family differently, Song Yingying did it for everyone.

Her color matching is very good, ordinary colors look simple and generous in her hands, and everyone likes them very much. Sister-in-law Song still liked it, and felt that her sister-in-law was really convenient and considerate, so she secretly made up her mind to make a close-fitting jacket in return in a few days.

The happiest is Song Erge. He has a lively nature and is easily satisfied. He has a headband and is so happy that his tail is lifted up to the sky. Sister-in-law Song made fun of him: "Oops, Xiao Er's tail is going to pierce the sky, but what should I do!"

While talking, he hid behind Big Brother Song, pretending to be scared.

Made everyone laugh.

Second brother Song did not have the same knowledge as them, so he used a new headband, and shook his head proudly: "Little sister is the best, and knows how to hurt people best. It's not in vain for second brother to think of you, I will bring you everything. You do it for me. The best looking, better than theirs!"

Doesn't it look good? It's the same color as the clothes he's wearing, just right.

There is nothing to do in the fields, and the three gentlemen don't have to go to the fields, but they don't stay at home either. Father Song went to talk to other old men, Brother Song made an appointment with a friend to repair farm tools, and Second Brother Song walked around.

When the men in the village comb their hair, they just find a piece of cloth and tie it up. It is common for a piece of cloth to be used for several years, and some of them have been used for more than ten years. No one has worked **** this. Therefore, seeing the dresses of Father Song, father and son, they are all novel.

Father Song was very calm: "My daughter sewed it."

Brother Song is very modest: "My little sister is free to sew and play."

Second brother Song was very proud: "My little sister is very ingenious! She knows how to hurt people! Every day, she cooks for us in different ways! She has to learn to make me shoes!"

As soon as he blew it, he couldn't hold it back. It happened that Brother Song heard it not far away, and came over and gave him a slap. Then he turned around and said, "I don't agree! The little girl has tender hands. It has to be like a green onion, how can you make shoes?"

Song Yingying was carrying a basket on her back, picking up firewood all over the mountains and fields.

These days, there is no natural gas or briquettes. The rice straws, corn stalks, cotton branches, etc., which are chopped from the ground, are used for cooking. .

She hasn't gone to provoke Xiao Liuzi these days. That kid is very sensitive. When others treat him better, he just thinks about things.

Besides, the last time she saw it at his house, the pile of mushrooms was enough for him to eat for a few days, so she didn't need to worry.