11

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 74: Pure love devil male match 11
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 74: Pure love devil male match 11
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying was very busy.

Urban planning, public security management, population settlement and other measures were all proposed by her to Mohai. Mohai understood and understood, but he was self-reliant and never managed it himself.

And he has a basketball game recently, and he has no time. Therefore, Song Yingying is following.

Before she crossed over, she was only a junior high school student. Although she had excellent grades, she lacked social experience. Fortunately, there is a system to help her unconditionally. She reminded her when she was inappropriate, and it was gradually implemented.

In a blink of an eye, fifty years have passed.

With the Wuji Peak as the center, it has become a magic capital with a radius of a thousand miles including the playground.

When the settlement policy was first implemented, there was a rule that a single demon or a family must make a contribution to qualify for settlement. There are playgrounds to attract, and the demons are very eager to settle down, so they can do whatever they want.

The ground has been cleaned up, the roads are clear and flat, and the magma has also been processed.

Song Yingying was still afraid of lava when she first passed through. Now she has a certain level of cultivation. Not only is she not afraid of magma, but she likes it very much. She just feels like taking a bath in a hot spring.

After 50 years of running-in and adaptation, the magic capital basically has the prototype of a human city. Although the details are a bit confusing, the overall is almost the same. At least there will be no scenes where big demons fight each other, tear each other apart, and split mountains to fill the sea.

In addition to the limited urban space, the big demons are forbidden to change back to their original bodies. If they can be transformed into humanoids, they will be transformed into humanoids, and those who cannot be transformed will be reduced in size. Therefore, looking around, there are three kinds of images in the city - beauties, orcs and small animals.

Song Yingying is a small animal.

She hasn't changed shape yet.

Busy building cities every day, how can I have time to practice?

On this day, when she passed the mahjong room, she suddenly screamed: "Lift your feet! Lift your feet! You stepped on my tail!"

While screaming, he scratched the ankle of the bull demon that had inexplicably changed back into its body.

The cow demon didn't notice her, and was fighting with a wolf demon who also turned into its own body: "You cut my beard! Shameless! I ate you!"

"I'm just fooling myself, it's useless if you don't believe me!" The wolf demon snarled and bit it on the arm.

The demons' tempers are very straight, explosive and fierce, and they don't know what is forbearance. Losing demons often lose their temper, which is very common. But when the Demon Sea ate two big demons in one go, everyone still remembers it, so they will restrain themselves.

But today, the bull demon was red-eyed when he lost. Seeing that he was about to win in the last round, but was cut off, he was so angry that he lost his mind.

The two big demons changed back to their original bodies, and their huge bodies smashed the mahjong room. The two of them were playing, switching positions, and soon hit the basketball court.