21-25

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 214: Little black belly 21
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 214: Little black belly 21
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yingying doesn't like men who are scheming, sinister and cunning. Knowing that Hua Yu was such a person, she couldn't accept it.

But even disappointed, she didn't want to break with him. After all, he had accompanied her for ten years.

Even though his appearance is fake and his intentions are suspicious, it is true that he protects her, takes care of her, and is intimate with her.

It was a wonderful, truly happy decade.

She didn't think about breaking up. She just wanted to know why? Ask clearly, and then discuss things in the future.

But he walked away like that, as if she was just his toy, no matter how much he paid, once the toy was not cute, he would abandon it mercilessly.

"Ying Bao'er, Bai Xiu Sect was passed down to you by the foster father." Fan Zhu looked at her and said, "If you want to expel whoever goes out, you can expel whoever goes out. It's up to you."

Yingying nodded: "Yes, foster father."

Fan Zhuo was going to take bodhi fruit to hit the golden elixir stage, and Yingying withdrew.

As soon as I came to the yard, I saw Su Lingling waiting outside, and when I saw her, I ran over and brought her a bowl of crystal clear jade dew: "Elder Sister, the flower dew I just made uses the flowers of the ice congealing tree. , you try it."

Yingying looked at her flattering face and took it over: "Thank you Lingling."

Take small sips.

The cool and sweet taste filled the mouth and slid down the esophagus into the stomach, and the cold spiritual power rushed to the limbs and bones, making people's spirits shake, and inexplicably feeling better.

"It's delicious, thank you Lingling." She returned the bowl to Su Lingling.

Su Lingling took it, took it away, and smiled at her, her big eyes crooked. Looking around, he asked casually, "Senior sister, why didn't the second brother come back with you? Where did he go?"

The smile in Yingying's eyes faded.

He mentioned Huayu for her, and also for her elf appearance.

Before, she had always thought that Su Lingling was the smartest among the juniors and juniors, and Hua Yu was the most honest and generous one. Thinking about it now, Hua Yu is probably smarter than all of them combined.

Suddenly, something crossed her mind.

What about Fan? Does he know what kind of person Hua Yu is?

Yingying never felt that Fan Zhu was a simple person. Even when I saw him for the first time, I didn't feel that way. Later, he showed his erudition, wisdom, and profoundness, making him the smartest person Yingying had ever met.

Su Lingling could see that there was something wrong with Hua Yu, did Fan Zhu see it?

Yingying remembered just now that she proposed to go out after the flowers and rain, but Fan Zhu did not show surprise or distress. It was obvious that he valued this disciple very much on weekdays.

"Senior Sister? Senior Sister?" With a small hand like a scallion swaying in front of him, Su Lingling complained: "What are you thinking? Don't listen to others."

"He has something to do, so I came back alone." Yingying came back to her senses and replied.

Su Lingling was actually very happy, hugged her arm, and said with a beaming expression: "Second senior brother is really outrageous! Before leaving, I warned him to protect senior sister well, but he actually let senior sister come back alone! Senior sister will ignore him in the future!"