5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 68:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 68:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying did not see Mohai's murderous intention.

His expression was so calm that it was impossible to notice. The most important thing is that she just came up with a very good plan, and her emotions were a little high, and she lost a bit of observation of the things around her.

"Lord Demon King, if you don't practice for a hundred years, will other big demons catch up and drive you off the throne of the Demon King?" She suppressed her excitement and asked in a curious tone.

Not her death. If this kind of question was placed in the human world, she would never open her mouth anyway.

Demons are different. In the demon world, as long as the demon king is not dead, none of the demons below can catch up with him. Not to mention that the Devil Sea doesn't cultivate for a hundred years, even if he doesn't cultivate for a thousand or ten thousand years, he won't be caught up.

With such transcendent strength, Mohai has no reason to be angry about this.

Sure enough, Mohai's expression was very calm: "No."

After getting the expected answer, Song Yingying secretly gave herself a compliment, and then asked, "Then why are you cultivating every day? Do you have nothing to do?"

Mohai was asked.

This is a simple question, and the answer is also very simple: "Isn't cultivation the most important thing?"

But Song Yingying's tone was so natural that Mohai couldn't help but think about it. Could it be that there are other things to do, but he didn't know?

Can not help but think.

In the demon world, demons usually have two things to do, practice and fight.

For most demons, this is actually a thing. Because as long as you kill the weaker monsters and devour the flesh and blood of the opponent, you will become stronger. This is why there are scenes of fighting and killing everywhere.

Mohai doesn't like fighting. Before becoming the Demon King, he had experienced too much fighting and was already tired of it.

He was still a little demon at that time, because of the death of the old demon king, he suddenly awakened his innate bloodline, and for this reason, countless demons wanted to eat him. He had to run all day, fighting for his life. After becoming the Demon King, the happiest thing for him is that he can have a clean place where no one dares to disturb him.

This was what he thought was a happy day. But listening to Song Yingying's tone, it seemed like he had missed something?

"You said that there is nothing to do in this seat? Isn't cultivation bad?" He seemed to have the urge to talk suddenly, and he pulled Song Yingying off his neck and asked, "What do you usually do?"

The conversation went according to her expectations, and Song Yingying was excited for a while. She tried to calm herself down and continued to say what she had prepared: "A lot! We usually have a lot of things to do!"

She babbled.

"Screw questions! It's interesting! After finishing a set, I feel a great sense of accomplishment! I can brush faster than other minks, and I have a greater sense of accomplishment!"

"I'll date other minks to play! Roller coaster, pendulum clock, pirate ship... It's super fun!"

"We also have a basketball team! There are two male mink teams and two female mink teams. There are several games every month!"