27

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 27: Two bleak male supporting roles 27
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 27: Two bleak male supporting roles 27
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Last year, Liu Zi asked for two acres of land from the village chief. When everyone sows, he does not sow. A few elders who cared about him saw him and took him to teach him a lesson.

"Six sons, you are not too young. You are usually very diligent. Why did you become lazy when you were growing crops?"

"If you don't know how to plant, just say, uncles and uncles will teach you, don't let the land go to waste!"

Liu Zi only said every time: "I know what I know, and I don't waste land."

But when other people's fields grow green crops, his fields are still bare. He doesn't really care, he knows how to plow and weed.

When the weather was warmer, Liu Zi moved.

Everyone finally knew what he did with these two acres of land - growing vegetables and fruits.

"Liu Zi, what are you doing with so many vegetables and fruits? You can't finish them all." Others asked him.

Liu Zi didn't hide it anymore, and said directly: "Pick it and sell it in the city!"

When he sold snails last year, he found that the people in the city were generous, unlike the villagers who wanted to break a penny into eight-petaled flowers. Yingying has a sweet mouth, that time a sister rewarded her with more than ten pennies! He can also have a sweet mouth, and he will pick and sell it every day!

I didn't say it before, because I was afraid that someone would learn from him again. Now everyone is growing crops, and there is no extra land to grow vegetables and fruits, so he is not afraid. When people ask him, he is willing to say anything.

After the seeds were sown, he took care of them seriously.

He was extremely patient, and stared at him with good eyes. The vegetables and fruits he planted were rare to see even a worm's eye. Eggplant, winter squash, beans, green onions, coriander, etc., he divided the seeds into pieces and served them next to each other.

As for melons and fruits, he didn't just plant strawberries and melons. He also moved some wild berries to the ground. She guards all day and night, sometimes she doesn't go home to sleep at night, but sleeps directly in the ground, so as not to be mischievous by people with bad intentions.

Yingying felt bad for him, and often made delicious food for him, or made tea for him to drink.

In the eyes of others, he jokingly said: "Yo, you haven't gotten married yet, and you're already living as a couple?"

Because the sixth son was young, it was only verbally agreed at the time, and there was no formal engagement. Song Yingying was not doing well, but the sixth son was annoyed, and every time he heard it, he would emphasize: "It will be fixed soon!"

Everyone saw that he was serious, and slowly stopped talking.

Sixth son is thirteen this year, and he is starting to grow taller. The childishness on his face is beginning to fade, and his eyebrows and eyes are gradually showing edges and corners, with the unique spirit of a boy. At first glance, people can no longer fool him as a child.

The days passed, and when the vegetables began to ripen, the six sons picked them off and sold them in the city.

This time, Song Yingying was not asked to follow.

Two days later, there was a little unhappiness between his brows and eyes.

Song Yingying saw him and asked him what happened?