14

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 129: Male haters of women's clothing 14
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 129: Male haters of women's clothing 14
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
He treats her like a horse, caring for her and taking care of her, but she says he has been replaced by someone?

Yin Zhuo took a breath, lowered his eyes, looked at his hands full of things, suppressed the anger in his heart, lifted it up again, and looked at her tenderly and affectionately: "No. I, I just, kinda like it. you."

After a pause, "I want to be nice to you."

Song Yingying shuddered! Looking at him in disbelief: "What did you say?"

Does he like her? That's okay, she's so cute, it's normal for him to like her. However, he actually realized that he liked her?

Isn't he an insane idiot? In the original plot, the heroine was "dead", and he didn't realize that he was moved. How could it be her, he realized so quickly?

"I don't know when it started, but I found that I like you a little bit." Yin Zhuo's expression was a little embarrassed, and the rest was all tenderness and affection, "So, if you say you want to see a good man, I will endure it. don't stop..."

He seemed to be too shy, he couldn't say the rest, he just looked at her affectionately, conveying his affection with his eyes.

Song Yingying only felt goosebumps all over her body!

"You, do you like me?" She couldn't help but say, "Do you really like me? Are you kidding me?"

It's not that she wants to maliciously guess him! Rather, it's so weird! Why did he suddenly get enlightened? Or did she just figure it out without her knowing?

To say he was playing tricks on her, but he has been very good to her since this time, not deliberately to please her, or in his daily life, he takes care of her calmly and considerately. He didn't take credit or anything. Today she said that he was replaced, and he explained one sentence.

Song Yingying both believed and a little disbelieved.

Looking at his affectionate eyes again, he was a little embarrassed: "Hey, I don't like you, don't do this."

To say that I don't like him at all, not at all. Occasionally there will be a little throbbing, I think he is handsome. For example, when conducting investigations, he was often made difficult by others. Every time he stood in front of her, his eyes were cold, and he protected her. Even in women's clothes, she thought he was super handsome and knew very well that he was a boy and would be moved.

But usually, even if he wears men's clothes, she often forgets that he is a boy, and only regards him as a good friend, regardless of gender.

In short, she occasionally feels a little bit about him, but too little. But he likes her so much, it makes her uncomfortable and thinks it's not good.

Yin Zhuo's eyes narrowed slightly: "Why doesn't Yingying like me?"

Song Yingying was a little distracted just now, but now she came back to her senses and looked at him. Seeing that he was still very gentle, with a serious look in his eyes: "Am I not good-looking? Am I not tall enough? Is my skin not fair? Am I not considerate enough? Am I not good enough? Money? What doesn't Yingying like about me? I'll change it, okay?"

Song Yingying was worried and scratched the back of her head. Then, look at him carefully.

His appearance can be scored 7~7.5 points, and his temper is also good. When he is angry, he never takes her anger out, and would rather run away from home by himself. Usually more polite and polite. He also has two gangs, and some of them have money. Thinking about it this way, he is indeed a very good boy!