9

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 94: The handsome fat man with 9
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 94: The handsome fat man with 9
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Looking at his girlfriend who was approaching, Yang Zijin felt a little guilty.

He found an excuse to run out, he just didn't want to do the papers. Now that Bailing sees that he is very busy, he actually has time to make an appointment with someone, and when he goes back, he still doesn't know how many papers he will use to crush him to death!

But he was used to being the first brother, even if he muttered in his heart, he could still hold on to his face. A faint look, as if nothing had happened.

Seeing Bai Ling, Song Yingying raised her hand and greeted her, "Squad leader!"

After Bailing ran over, the first thing she did was hug Yang Zijin's arm, and then she nodded to Song Yingying: "Song Yingying. Why are you here?" Then she looked at Yang Zijin, "What are you talking about?"

Yang Zijin hadn't figured out how to speak when he saw the girl opposite and said in surprise, "You two... ah, I see!"

If she hadn't figured out who this tall and handsome boy was before, now that she saw Bai Ling holding his hand, what else did Song Yingying not know? She suddenly felt that the matter was resolved, and said to Bailing, "He wants to have a fight with me. You persuade him, if you don't study hard, why would you fight?"

After speaking, he waved to the two of them: "I'm leaving, you two have a good talk."

Have a good "talk", fall in love, and talk about things. She consciously said a pun, winked at the two of them, and walked away.

Yang Zijin and Bailing who stayed on the spot: "..."

"I didn't make an appointment with her!" Yang Zijin explained quickly, for fear that his girlfriend, who was all about studying, would turn his back on him.

Unexpectedly, the girlfriend is actually very gentle today: "Did you not have an appointment, or did you not have an appointment?" He glanced at him before saying: "Let's go, do the paperwork."

Yang Zijin, who had escaped the catastrophe, breathed a sigh of relief, with a cool expression on his face, he put his arms around Bai Ling's shoulder and asked, "Is that girl familiar with you?"

"Not very familiar." Bai Ling said lightly, thinking of the scene where the two of them were standing together just now, she felt uncomfortable, "Let's not talk about her, do you want to do math or chemistry first?"

Yang Zijin was in tears. He didn't want to do paperwork at all. He had money at home, so it would be good to study abroad and take a woolen college entrance examination! But his girlfriend loves learning, so he had no choice but to say boldly, "Do it all!"

After knowing that the male lead and female lead are together, Song Yingying paid special attention to Wen Yijia. Seeing that he can't see any special expression, I don't know if it's because of his introverted nature or if he really doesn't care. But she thought that Wen Yijia didn't have much contact with Bai Ling, and she intuitively thought he didn't like Bai Ling very much.

In short, after observing for several days, she saw that Wen Yijia was either burying her head in doing the questions, or raising her head to give lectures to the classmates, and she was very relieved that there was nothing else to do except study.

It's okay to like someone! Just don't interfere with your studies!

Besides, there is a shadow that I like in my heart. When I have nothing to do, I take it out and think about it. It is still very sweet.