11

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 149: Male Match 11 on the Black Edge
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 149: Male Match 11 on the Black Edge
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The three senior brothers stood up suddenly, pointed at Mencius, and said sternly, "Nonsense!"

Mencius looked up at him.

"You are my Changfengmen disciple, who would dare to enslave you?" The third senior brother was shocked and anxious, and his tone was extremely severe.

It didn't matter that Mencius worshipped, but he showed his attitude invisibly - he would rather be a servant of a girl in the mountains, and now he is no longer a disciple of their Changfengmen. How can he not be alarmed, how can he not be in a hurry?

Master's favorite disciple, besides Ye Ning, is Mencius. The errand of sending money was not up to a direct disciple like him, so he could just call a little disciple. But the master specially ordered him and asked him to come and deliver it in person, with the purpose of appeasing Mencius and comforting him, trying to dispel the resentment in his heart.

Now, not only did he fail to persuade Meng Zian, but he also caused such a big gap in his heart. The third senior brother was in a hurry and looked at Song Yingying angrily, wishing he could slash her to death!

But he was self-confident and refused to care about a woman, so he looked at Mencius again, this time his expression softened by two points: "Zian, I know you have anger in your heart. Since your injury is not serious, go back to the teacher's door with me. . This matter, the Blood Eagle Sect really wants to give you an explanation."

He was euphemistically showing weakness. When Mencius heard it, he only felt ridiculed. Is this going to be explained to him again? After being scolded, do you know that you have explained it to him? Why did you call him "a husband without a wife" before?

There was no emotion or joy in my heart.

Compared with Song Yingying's sincere and pure and enthusiastic maintenance just now, it is difficult for others to say anything, and it is difficult to leave the slightest trace in his heart. He remembered his depravity, being injured, and amnesia, and then remembered the intention of the third senior brother to come this time, and he felt very sad in his heart.

If it wasn't for Song Yingying's words, the teacher would have asked him to endure to the end. And if he really went back to the division with the third senior brother, whether the apology from the Blood Eagle Clan has something to do with it is another matter.

His heart is full of sadness, this is also his teacher's door, the teacher's door he grew up in, and the teacher's door he has always been proud of.

"I have promised Miss Song that I will sell my body to her for three months. I can't break my promise." He lowered his eyes and said lightly, "I will go back in three months."

After three months, no matter whether he recovers his memory or not, he will go back and make a complete break.

Seeing his firm decision, the third senior brother was angry and helpless. Finally, he looked at Song Yingying and said coldly, "How can you let my junior brother leave?"

Talk like she's greedy for money or something! Song Yingying didn't like his arrogant attitude, but she didn't have the guts to do anything at this time. She raised her chin and said, "It's easy to say. Ask your master to bring Ye Ning and the head of the Xueying Sect to apologize to Mencius. Otherwise, don't think about him. go!"

Third Senior Brother almost didn't catch his breath! Eyes wide open, looking at her in shock!

"You, you are so loud!"