12

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 75: Pure love devil male match 12
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 75: Pure love devil male match 12
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
All the demons froze suddenly!

The playground has Mohai's favorite basketball court, the top ten monsters' favorite mahjong room, and other monsters' favorite table tennis room, badminton room, bowling alley, etc. There are many fun entertainment projects!

Can't go in for a hundred years? Want a demon life!

Originally, I listened to the lectures, but now I take notes quickly. When I got home, I taught my children, brothers, and wives.

Not studying well?

"I ate you!" The Leopard Demon pinched his son and said viciously.

The law says that fighting and killing in public is not allowed, but it doesn't say that eating behind closed doors is not allowed!

"Do you want to be a snack for everyone?" Niu Yao frightened his little wife.

The demon world doesn't talk much about ethics. Among the same clan, they also talk to each other. When I got excited, it was eaten even by my wife and children.

A month passed quickly.

Song Yingying took out the paper and tested the knowledge of the first batch of students.

When I answered the questionnaire, I found that they were all over 90 points! She was so surprised! Seeing that there are still three full-point papers, I was even more relieved, and took out the prepared reward—the amusement park queue ticket.

Unlimited items! Three days!

The monsters who got the reward are very happy! Especially Mohai, he asked Song Yingying to make up lessons for him every day, and now he finally got full marks.

Half a year later, Song Yingying taught the first batch of students common words and let them graduate.

"I'm officially hiring you as the school's first teachers," she said.

Relying on her alone, how long and how long will literacy be reached? Each group of students who graduate is a group of helpers.

There are also salaries: "A number of facilities will be opened in the playground soon, exclusively for teachers, and other monsters are not allowed to enter."

The demons were a little moved when they heard this. But there is some hesitation. Learning this kind of thing is too boring. Is it worth it to sink yourself into it for a few specialized facilities?

Seeing them hesitate, Song Yingying invited Mohai to the stage.

As the monitor, classmate Mohai didn't need to say anything, just stood there and glanced at it, the classmates in the class were soft: "Yes, we will teach new students well!"

Literacy work is going well.

However, in places outside the magic capital, the implementation is not very smooth.

Demons all have playgrounds to attract them, and they all eat this set, basically doing whatever they want. However, outside the magic capital, the demons who gradually moved in did not often have the opportunity to play, and they couldn't even go twice a year, so the attraction became very weak.

It is not advisable to build more playgrounds, otherwise it will not be easy to manage and will affect many other aspects. Therefore, for other areas that have not yet formed a city scale, how to eliminate illiteracy has become Song Yingying's mind.