22

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 107: The handsome fat man with 22

I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 107: The handsome fat man with 22

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wu Yue came to the Agricultural University again, and asked Song Yingying to pay back the meal and invited her to dinner.

Song Yingying looked at him speechlessly: "What benefit did Yang Zijin give you?" Let him, such a handsome guy, entangle a girl like her with clear soup and few noodles?

She is still self-aware. A handsome guy of his level would not chase after a girl like her.

"What's the matter with him?" Wu Yue didn't admit it, he just said, "Can Brother Wu owe the girl money? Take it!"

He hooked her chin again: "What do you want to eat, lead the way ahead, Brother Wu invites you to eat!"

Seeing his familiar appearance, Song Yingying pouted, took the money, stuffed it into her pocket, then turned her head and left.

"Classmate, don't go!" Wu Yue chased after him with his long legs, "If you really don't want to eat with me, why don't you lend me your meal card and eat it myself?"

"And then let you use the meal card to come back to Agricultural University?" Song Yingying glanced at him.

Wu Yue immediately took out his wallet: "What do you say? Brother Wu has money!"

He took out a red ticket and stuffed it to her: "Is it enough for Brother Wu to eat two meals? If it's not enough for you to say, Brother Wu will supply you!"

Song Yingying really couldn't do anything about him. Especially the envious expressions of passing girls are simply too satisfying. Unconsciously, she straightened her waist and said, "No need, you eat first, and then give it to me if you have enough."

Wu Yue was not happy: "Classmate, I know you want face, but I don't want face? Spread it out, who am I?"

She has to take it.

"If you do this again, I won't invite you to eat." Song Yingying brought out a big killer.

Wu Yue looked at her in surprise, then reached out and rubbed her head: "Isn't that stupid as Brother Yang said?"

"What? He said I was stupid?" Song Yingying suddenly became angry, "That pig! He is stupid!"

Song Yingying was very angry and asked Wu Yue, "What on earth did he ask you to do?"

"You really misunderstood." Wu Yue said, "It has nothing to do with Brother Yang, I think you are cute and want to chase you."

Song Yingying pouted.

"Anyway, you're also a little beauty, don't you have any confidence?" Wu Yue thought that the way she pouted was too funny, and couldn't help rubbing her head again.

Song Yingying was not used to his familiarity, so she tilted her head to hide and stayed away from him.

I remembered that I once received a love letter and received a soft hand, and I ate chocolate and jelly until my mouth was soft, and I felt that I really didn't need to feel inferior.

"I'm a beauty! But you're not a handsome guy!" She glared at him, "You're not qualified to chase me! Go!"

Wu Yue laughed and rubbed her head again: "Classmate, tell me, does your conscience hurt?"