31 end

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 63: Male in a wheelchair 31
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 63: Male in a wheelchair 31
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The familiar smell and sound made Song Yingying recognize the person at once. She smiled "puchi", turned and threw herself into the arms of the person who came: "Damn! Why are you here?"

Situ Jun embraced her, bowed his head and kissed his sweetheart.

After lingering for a while, Situ Jun was not satisfied, he carried her to the desk, held her face, lowered his head and kissed her deeply.

For a long time, Song Yingying only felt her whole body go weak, and hummed and thumped him away: "No more kisses!"

She knew that there was no end to the kiss between two people, and the time passed very fast. Maybe it only felt five minutes, but in fact, two hours passed. She was afraid that she would delay her rest and would not be able to climb the mountain tomorrow, so she refused to kiss again.

Situ Jun hugged her, took a deep breath, and said with a smile, "I'm here to find you, are you happy?"

"Happy!" Song Yingying nodded vigorously, pulling a strand of his hair and playing with it, "However, why did you come? Can't you just walk a few steps? How did you come to Xiao Wang's mansion? It's still late at night."

Situ Jun laughed, lowered his head and kissed her on the forehead: "I've recovered a long time ago, I haven't told you yet, I wanted to give you a surprise." After a pause, he sighed, "I was planning to do it tomorrow. I'll give you a surprise in the morning, but I can't help it, as soon as I think of you, I'm in the same place with me, I can see you when I walk over, and I'm here."

He was used to saying such boring things, and Song Yingying was used to it. She no longer called him shameless, but was very useful. Holding his neck, I kissed him on the face: "That's great! Then are you going to climb the mountain with me tomorrow?"

"Otherwise, what do you think I'm here for?" Situ Jun raised his eyebrows and asked back.

Knowing that Situ Jun was going to climb the mountain together, Song Yingying was so happy that she was dreaming all night.

When I woke up the next day, I thought I had a dream, but Situ Jun didn't come. When he saw the real person at the dinner table, he suddenly laughed.

Xiao Wang and Ning Xinhe sat together, Song Yingying and Situ Jun sat together and had breakfast together.

Situ Jun ate the food in Song Yingying's bowl, his eyes full of tenderness, he saw Ning Xinhe directly teasing: "Oh, oh, it's sour."

When Xiao Wang heard this, his daughter-in-law was wronged! Immediately give my wife something to eat.

Ning Xinhe suddenly laughed and clipped it to him.

When Song Yingying saw it, she gave it to Situ Jun and said, "Jun Jun eat, eat more."

He added, "Jun Jun is so beautiful to eat!"

"Jun Jun, do I look good? You praise me too!"

Xiao Wang and Ning Xinhe had sour teeth and felt that they couldn't be left behind. They were full of tricks.

For a meal, most of them come from each other's dog food.

After breakfast, we set off.

Ning Xinhe got into the carriage.

Just as Song Yingying was about to go up, she saw Situ Jun stretched out his hand to her: "Yingying, would you like to ride a horse with me?" He smiled slightly, with an air of reassurance that made Song Yingying turn her head almost immediately. "Hurrah!"