10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 125: Male haters 10
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 125: Male haters 10
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yin Zhuo listened to the little girl's chatter, with such a lively expression and excited tone that she didn't want to interrupt her for some reason. After listening to her, he said, "Then try it."

Give it a try, you won't lose anything, it will take a few days at most. But watching her mess around, he didn't think it was a delay. She always had some strange ideas, and he wanted to see what tricks she came up with this time.

The two secretly visited the woman who was beaten by her husband.

The woman's surname was Yu, and when she saw them coming, she was frightened for a while. After listening to their intentions, they were embarrassed and embarrassed again, and they lowered their heads and wept silently.

"Can you tell him not to hit me?" Yu Shi choked, "he didn't hit me before, he just pushed and shoved at most. Later, it became more and more excessive, slapped, punched and kicked. You must have seen it. Can you make him stop hitting me?"

Yin Zhuo replied, "Yes. If we break his hand, he will not be able to hit you again."

Yu was startled, and there was a bit of anger on his face: "How can I do it? How can he support his family when he breaks his hand?"

"Then there is no other way." Song Yingying said, "You can't let a wolf have the habits of a sheep."

Yu was embarrassed and embarrassed, and a little bit angry: "Then what can you do?"

Yin Zhuo's eyes were slightly cold when he heard this. This woman is ungrateful and uneducated. According to his temper, it is the lightest to leave with a flick of a sleeve. But Song Yingying held him down, looked at Yu and said, "If you want him not to hit you, it can only be because he can't hit you, or he can't hit you, or he doesn't dare to hit you."

"As long as he has a little respect for you, he won't beat you often over the years. So, if you want him to know his mistakes, you can correct them. I'm sorry, we can't do it."

"If you want him to be unable to hit you, we can help you break his hand, or help you get away from him."

"If you want him to beat you, we can teach you boxing skills, but it will take a long, long time, and you will have to be beaten for many years before that."

"If you want him to dare not hit you, then tell us, what is he afraid of?"

Yu lowered her eyes, and after a while, she stood up and blessed: "Thank you for the rescue of the two heroines. The little woman needs to think about it before making a decision." She raised her eyes again, and said a little pleadingly: "The two heroines can do it. Come back in three days?"

"Yes." Song Yingying nodded.

Then he left with Yin Zhuo.

They just left Yu's sight, but they didn't leave her home. The two hid in the dark, observing Yu and her man.

That night, when the man returned home, because the food was unpalatable, he immediately grabbed Yu's hair and tried to beat her again.

Yu shouted: "You can't hit me! You can't hit me anymore! I know two heroines, and they said that if you hit me again, they would break your hand!"

The man was stunned for a moment, then became furious, raised his foot and kicked Yu Shi's stomach: "Break my hand? Before my hand is interrupted, kill you **** first!"

He punched and kicked Shi Shi, and soon the woman couldn't even scream in pain.

The man was a hypocrite, he never slapped in the face, only where Yu was covered in clothes. In this way, when Mrs. Yu went out and talked to people, no one believed her, and they all thought that the man was a kind and benevolent person.