17

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 155: Male Match 17 on the Black Edge
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 155: Male Match 17 on the Black Edge
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Ning'er, Jade Demon, there are many things you two are sorry for Zi'an. Today, I apologize to him and ask for his forgiveness." The head said.

As soon as he finished speaking, he was stunned by Song Yingying. He sighed inwardly and added, "It is human nature if he refuses to forgive you, but the two of you need to make amends to him."

Song Yingying stopped staring at him now, and looked at Ye Ning and Yan Yumo.

Ye Ning's eyelids twitched when he heard the headmaster's words, and he looked at Song Yingying with a complicated expression. She didn't like Song Yingying, but she didn't want to show it, her eyes swept across Song Yingying's face, and then fell on Meng Zian: "Senior brother."

She called out with a trembling voice in her voice, but she quickly restrained herself, lowered her head and said, "I'm sorry for you. I've made a lot of mistakes in this matter. From the beginning to the end, I'm sorry. You. It's my fault."

At the end, she couldn't hold back, tears fell to the ground drop by drop, choked up and said, "I wish you and Miss Song happiness."

She had both shame and remorse in her heart, and a thought that she didn't want to admit.

Mencius felt uncomfortable when she saw her weeping. Those days were the darkest times in his life. His self-esteem and pride were trampled under his feet, his cognition was severely impacted, and his beliefs had collapsed.

He doesn't want to look at her, don't look away.

Ye Ning saw his dodging and knew that he hated him so much that he would never forgive her in this life. I didn't dare to expect his forgiveness, and I didn't dare to think about the friendship I once wanted.

The head looked at Yan Yumo: "Jade Demon, you also apologize to Zian."

Yan Yumo looked at Meng Zian coldly, with a look of contempt on his face, and then fell on Song Yingying's body again, clenching his fists and clenching his teeth. It was her, with a strangely deep inner strength. The last time he was beaten, he was seriously injured, and she also stepped on his leg, causing him to stay in bed for several months before standing up.

He hated Song Yingying to the core and glared at her. Wherever Song Yingying was afraid of him, she naturally glared back.

The two stared at each other, Meng Zi'an's face darkened, his fists clenched, and he slammed on the table with a "dong"!

The blue veins burst on the back of his hand, he stood up and walked in front of Song Yingying, blocking Yan Yumo's sight of her.

He said coldly, "I don't want your apology."

He will never forgive this man in his life.

He must defeat him and return his humiliation without a trace! Only then can we talk about the word "forgiveness"!

Yan Yumo sneered, raised his chin, looked away, and wrote "you are delusional" on his face.

"Jade Demon!" The sect head shouted with a serious expression, "You married Ning'er, and you are half of my Changfeng Sect. Zi'an is my fourth disciple, so you should call him senior brother. Treat senior brother with respect. Respect!"

He didn't say it directly, but the implied meaning was already obvious. If Yan Yumo didn't apologize, he wouldn't be worthy of being half a disciple of Changfengmen.

Yan Yumo then reluctantly looked at Mencius, and said indifferently, "I'm sorry."

Such a perfunctory attitude made Meng Zi'an laugh angrily, and Song Yingying, who was next to her, saw it and hurriedly stood up.