3

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 66: Pure love devil male match 3
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 66: Pure love devil male match 3
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying, who was locked in a cage, didn't have time to complain about being locked up, so she hurriedly shouted: "Master Demon King, don't catch too big, I can't finish it!"

In fact, size is secondary. The main thing is that big demons can transform into shape, even eating their bodies makes Song Yingying feel like they are eating people and can't stand it psychologically.

Mohai didn't respond to her, he turned into a black shadow and rushed out of Tianji Peak.

"I'm not really a mink." In the cage, Song Yingying squatted, looked at her fluffy paws, and swept her fluffy tail, thinking that she had been reduced to a scarf, Really can't say anything.

She lay on the ground helplessly.

The magic sea goes fast and comes back fast.

He caught a huge chicken demon and came back. He threw it on the ground, making a loud "bang", and the rubble caused by it was more than one meter high.

The chicken demon didn't move, his legs were straight, and he lay rigidly on the ground, as if he was already a dead chicken. Only a pair of huge eyeballs kept rolling, showing that it was still alive.

Song Yingying looked up at the meat mountain. It was really Roshan, when it lay down, it was as high as a three-story building.

"How did you catch such a big one?" Song Yingying looked unacceptable.

The chicken demon's body is covered with dark purple feathers, but it is not soft, but reflects a cold and hard luster, like a knife and a gun, it is difficult to leave a trace on it.

Look at its claws and beaks, all of which are sharp and sharp.

This is a very scary monster. It's scary to look at, how can you still get your appetite?

"It's too big to eat." She made an excuse in cold sweat.

Mohai saw her standing at the door of the cage, her body stood upright, and her two front claws grabbed the door of the cage, thinking she wanted to come out. He opened the cage door and took her out: "I want to practice, I always find food for you when I'm not free."

The implication is that I will catch a big one for you, and you will eat it slowly.

Song Yingying: "...Thank you, Lord Demon King."

Tears in my heart, it's so scary! Who wants to eat this stuff?

She wants to eat cute bunny! Eat cute pigs! Eat cute sheep!

Just don't eat the scary chicken demon!

Not far away, the corpse chicken demon breathed a sigh of relief and slowly relaxed his body. It turned out that Lord Demon King did not want to eat it, but to feed pets.

Great, how much can such a small mink eat in a day? It can tear a piece of meat off its body, and it can feed this little mink for two days.

It's just a little blood, the wound can be healed in less than half a day, and there is no need to die, let it be happy all of a sudden, and stand up full of energy.

Standing up, it looked taller and more terrifying.

"Dear Your Highness Diao Yao, do you want to eat now?" The chicken demon took a few steps closer and said very politely. One paw was raised, sharp and sharp fingernails stroking his chest and thigh, "Which part do you want to eat?"